So, any good pager deals going these days (bye Rogers)

Mason Storm gave me the idea in his post. Instead of getting prepaid
and continuing to give Rogers any money, I figure a pager will do it for
me in the city. The deactivated cell will stay in the glove compartment
for emergencies (I believe 911 is available on any phone, regardless of
activation).

So, indicate where you're from and which pager companies and deals are
going in your area.

sbdot <sbdot@mailandnews.com> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:

> Mason Storm gave me the idea in his post. Instead of getting prepaid
> and continuing to give Rogers any money, I figure a pager will do it for
> me in the city. The deactivated cell will stay in the glove compartment
> for emergencies (I believe 911 is available on any phone, regardless of
> activation).
>
> So, indicate where you're from and which pager companies and deals are
> going in your area.

Pagenet.ca all the way. Best deals in town. I got one for $99 and that
includes pager (I own it), voicemail and unlimited paging for a year. After
that it's about $7/month including voicemail and unlimited paging. No other
company offers a deal like that. Even alpha paging isn't that much more and
you can get email sent to your pager. Check it out and let me know how you
make out with it.

--
Mason Storm

-----------------------------
Remove "dogface" to reply privately in email.
-----------------------------
http://ciudad.latinol.com//boinks/booters.html

In message <Xns95ECEF3CD5FD3mysnippynippyshawca@24.71.223.159> Mason
Storm <mydogfacenippy@shaw.ca> wrote:

>sbdot <sbdot@mailandnews.com> wrote in alt.cellular.fido:
>
>> Mason Storm gave me the idea in his post. Instead of getting prepaid
>> and continuing to give Rogers any money, I figure a pager will do it for
>> me in the city. The deactivated cell will stay in the glove compartment
>> for emergencies (I believe 911 is available on any phone, regardless of
>> activation).
>>
>> So, indicate where you're from and which pager companies and deals are
>> going in your area.
>
>Pagenet.ca all the way. Best deals in town. I got one for $99 and that
>includes pager (I own it), voicemail and unlimited paging for a year. After
>that it's about $7/month including voicemail and unlimited paging. No other
>company offers a deal like that. Even alpha paging isn't that much more and
>you can get email sent to your pager. Check it out and let me know how you
>make out with it.

I've heard good things about them before, but when I was pager shopping
I couldn't find any accurate pricing information on their website so I
concluded that they probably aren't that interested in selling their
product.

Heck, the "products" page doesn't even list any alpha-numeric products,
although you can guess that they might offer alpha- products since they
have some specs about alpha pagers from their front page.

--
HTML email should be treated in the same manner as sexual acts.
Only between consenting adults, in private places where willing

deep

Pagenet is a wholesaler who sells airtime on their network, I had about 250
clients with no issues...

Deep

In article <ue2dnZMxr5y0NGbcRVn-3g@rogers.com>,
deep_mehtaHATESSPAM@hotmail.com says...
> Pagenet is a wholesaler who sells airtime on their network

Whose network?

deep

It's their's... They have their own towers...

Deep