Golden Tee Options

I have a Golden Tee 98 game and I'm wondering what my options are for
adding or changing courses.

Can I just swap PCB boards with a GT 97 or 99? What other years would
work?

Thanks,
Matt

"Matt McKee" <matt@semmergroup.com> wrote in message
>I have a Golden Tee 98 game and I'm wondering what my options are for
> adding or changing courses.
>
> Can I just swap PCB boards with a GT 97 or 99? What other years would
> work?
>

> Thanks,
> Matt

I'm not real familiar with the pre-Fore boards, but usually the course
update just requires a new hard drive, security chip, and having the machine
call into IT to validate the update. No new boards are required.

Give IT's tech support a call or e-mail to find out for sure.
www.itsgames.com

Also, the newer Fore boardsets are going dirt cheap with the Live games in
the field. That would be a big step up in gameplay for $200-400.

Hope that helps.

Brandon