Macci breaks 05 record via CROSSFIRE

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
<A HREF="http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64513" target="_new">15k+ in 05</A>

Intel P4 550(3.4)@<font color=green>5Ghz</font color=green>
Asus P5AD2-E-Premium
Crucial Ballistix DDR2 667@<font color=red>DDR2 800<font color=red> DDR2 855 using 3.73EE<font color=red>
TT 680W PSU

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Im sure he is ramping up that Intel dually for a run at 04. Hes sitting 3rd in 04 as of now. I wish I could bench one of those dual cores. Ive snuck up into the 16th spot with a single core. Take a look at <A HREF="http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=20763" target="_new">this</A>and <A HREF="http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=20773" target="_new">this</A>

Ive got my SuperPI down to 26 seconds.

Asus P5AD2-E-Premium
Crucial Ballistix DDR2 667@<font color=red>DDR2 800<font color=red> DDR2 855 using 3.73EE<font color=red>
TT 680W PSU

Vapor

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Macci and Sampsa are quite young, actually (Sampsa isn't more than a few years older than I am, from what I know). OPPAINTER and FUGGER are older, so is Shamino. PCICE and Chilly1 are also older folk (they make the cascades).

Maxtor disgraces the six letters that make Matrox.

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Im calling foul on you and Xeon :tongue: Fuggers not that old is he? I guess you two think 30 is over the hill :eek:

Asus P5AD2-E-Premium
TT 680W PSU

Vapor

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
He's probably double my age...then again, I'm 17 so even 25 year olds seem oldish to me. IIRC, FUGGER is over 30, so yeah, he's over the hill. But he's still just about the best there is out there (especially for Intel OCing).

Maxtor disgraces the six letters that make Matrox.

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Thank you. This EE and the Ballistix are unreal. <A HREF="http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=20763" target="_new">CPUz</A> and
<A HREF="http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=20773" target="_new">4-4-4-8</A>

Asus P5AD2-E-Premium
TT 680W PSU

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
I think me and Fugger are the same age.

Asus P5AD2-E-Premium
TT 680W PSU

mpasternak

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2005
problem with this and many setups similar..

this is NOT REAL WORLD PERFORMANCE!
you will NOT achieve this.

in fact testing like this is almost as useless as pissing in the wind and will get you nowhere.

oh wow, you overclock your CPUs and GPUS and burn out a couple companants, and yes, the ATI runs 10% better than the Nvidia at these extremes. or vice versa,

but 98% of the people don't USE those extremes, and the difference at what we run at is maybe a modest 1 - 2% difference in performance

all this proved is that this guy and these guys have the money to blow on superfluous bullsh*t just to show who's penis is larger

cleeve

Illustrious
Everybody here knows that, Mpasternak.

But the championship belt is the championship belt, it's still interesting to the entheusiast.

And it is relevant as a footnote to see who'se hardware can go the furthest under extreme curcumstances.

Wow you're a Wet Blanket. Forget pissing in the wind, who pissed in your corn flakes?

but 98% of the people don't USE those extremes, and the difference at what we run at is maybe a modest 1 - 2% difference in performance
My OCs are USEABLE and far above 1-2% (try multiplying and then adding a zero), I use them to allow me to switch to higher resolutions or AA/AF levels. And in a games like HL2, Doom3 and UT2K4 (cpu) OC'ing helps alot.

Will macci's wicked high end impact my gaming results, no not much, but who cares?

Just like these guys don't care about FAT4lity's results, which are equally irrelevant to the average gamer.

all this proved is that this guy and these guys have the money to blow on superfluous
Nah, they get sponsorship and free gear, so it doesn't prove that. It does prove that some people are just too grumpy during the weekdays though. :tongue:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <A HREF="http://www.redgreen.com/" target="_new"><font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red></A> GA to SK :evil:

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Where do I start?

this is NOT REAL WORLD PERFORMANCE!
you will NOT achieve this.
I wont achieve what? What is real world performance? A stable system? What exactly is your criteria for real world performance?

in fact testing like this is almost as useless as pissing in the wind and will get you nowhere
Spoken like a true loser. You give yourself away with your shitty attiutde. Your reply is dripping with jealous rage. Instead of wasting your life being pissed off at others because you arent happy with yourself, you could try to do something positive with your life. What you dont realize is that people like yourself make it really easy for someone who is motivated to succeed in life. You dont know me, you dont have a clue what I am capable of doing in life. I have a very good idea of what your capable of. NOT VERY MUCH! A-holes like yourself are a dime-a-dozen. Always so quick to point out why something wont work and always trying to bring others DOWN to your level. I wish I had a dime for eveytime someone put my efforts down or told me I was wasting my time or that I was going to fail. What you dont understand is that while you waste your life away looking only at the negative things, im going to keep on fighting to win at anything and everything that I do. Now let me tell you about REAL WORLD PERFORMANCE. My father left my Mom before I was born. We werent poor, but there wasnt much left over after the bills got paid. Most of my friends had a car the day they got their drivers permit. My Mom just didnt have the money to make another car payment so I did what many kids would do. I busted my ass working, getting through school, and somehow managing to win 4 state titles, 2 national titles and countless regional titles in Archery. When I turned 17 I went before a judge to win the right to compete on the PRO tour. I was the first person to compete as a PRO at the age of 17. Somehow I managed to do all of that, go to college, and pay my on way. So if you think that you can get me down, then your wrong. Your only adding fuel to the fire.

You seem to have a problem with me or many others here that OC for different reasons and why I dont understand. If you dont like what I do or anyone else does then just get lost. I wont miss you, and I really dont think anyone else here will either. Just remember one thing, I worked hard for what I have and im going to do what I want to do with my money and there really isnt anything that you can do about it.

Asus P5AD2-E-Premium
TT 680W PSU

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
I hope that I didnt just lose any friends because of my rant. If I offended anyone "Other than dickhead" , im truely sorry.

Asus P5AD2-E-Premium
TT 680W PSU

dunklegend

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2005
Hey man relax you know that a lot of people of people here (me included) admire your effort.

It seems that every forum you've been in today you get in a fight with somebody.

Don't worry be Happy! :smile:

Nothing is as easy as it looks

Seemed like an appropriate response to me.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <A HREF="http://www.redgreen.com/" target="_new"><font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red></A> GA to SK :evil:

cleeve

Illustrious
How could we not forgive someone so humble as to admit their own jealousy?

Forgiveness granted!

(Of course that's just me. Everyone else may very well still hate you.)