StarGate 4 sale

I own a full size arcade style StarGate game, that I need to get rid
of, as I'm moving. Sad to see it go, but what can ya do? I need to
clear out my stuff.

I'm requesting that you pick it up, so it would probably help if you
were local to the Los Angeles area.

Will accept best reasonable offer. Cash or cashier's check only
please. As-is.

It's in fair condition, not exactly a collector's item, more of a
player's game. Works, but not perfectly. Has some issues with the
colors; I'm sure it's easily fixed by someone that knows what they're
doing. It was pretty well scratched up when I bought it, I was
planning on repainting it, but never got around to it.

Please email with your offers. Serious offers only please.