FS: Various PCBs

I have been fixing a few other boards and while I was in test mode I
looked at all the boards I had that I don't really need.

Working
-------

Gauntlet PCB - No harness, but pcb fully works. Tested video, audio,
player controls, coin inputs.
$80 + $10 shipping / $90

Vulgus PCB and harness. Vertical space shooter. Capcom's 1st.
$40 + $5 shipping / $45

Centipede PCB. No harness, tested working.
$75 + 10 shipping / $85

Gals Panic PCB. No harness, working, JAMMA
$50 + 5 shipping / $55

take all for 220 shipped (US)
==

Not Working / "works, but"
--------------------------

Dig Dug - black screen. was working and then died. $25 + $5
Do! Run Run - works but some sprite frames have garbage. $25 + $5
Mr. Do! - someone tried to "remove" the dipswitch packages. Dead. $10
Mr. Do!'s Castle - powers up, but ROM error. $15

Take all if you can use it for $60 shipped (US)
==

Or take all of the above for $240 shipped (US)

Regards,

Matt

All of the non-working / semi working boards have been claimed as a lot,
and someone is interested in the Gauntlet. What remains is below.

Matthew DeSantis wrote:

> Vulgus PCB and harness. Vertical space shooter. Capcom's 1st.
> $40 + $5 shipping / $45
>
> Centipede PCB. No harness, tested working.
> $75 + 10 shipping / $85
>
> Gals Panic PCB. No harness, working, JAMMA
> $50 + 5 shipping / $55

Just got back from Matt's place and wanted to share with the group that he
is a good seller - items were as described with no surprises. I saw the
boards that he has listed here and they all appeared to be in nice shape.

Thanks again for the Gauntlet board Matt!

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus