Windows Explorer Crashes

Hope someone can help...I am running XP Pro with SP2. Every time I insert a
Flash memory stick into my USB ports and than try to open either explorer or
My Computer to view the files they crash and hang up the computer. Dr Watson
attempts to run but that hangs up also and the only fix is to CTRL-ALT-DEL.
This problem isnt the memory stick because I have tried various types and
makes and have also tried all 4 of my USB ports that are connected to 2
different PCI slots. Can anyone help???

I have asimilar problem. Mine also occurs when I try to access a photo on my
PC. Explorer crashes and I get a Dr Watson failure as well. I can use task
manager to end the explorer task. I am able to continue on. I think there is
a problem with my JPEG files. I am not sure if my right-click shortcut menu
in explorer is related because it starts with Search not Open.