Password help!!!

When i log on to certain Sited my user name and my password are saved and
it's not becasue of the websire i beleive it is my computer storing it. I
need to get rid of that, can some one pleasae help me with and anwser

Matty in trouble

PS I cleared my cache, cookies, and file and history

How to use the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer 5 and 6:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User