WANTED: Wheel Em In Roller Motor, Sega Virtua Racing Steer..

I am looking for the following Items:

Bromley Wheel Em In roller motor

Sega Virtua Raciing Steering wheel (just the wheel no mechanics)

TMNT Pinball Ramps

Johnny Mnemonic pinball spinner

If you want to sell any of this email me

pknific....NSPAM@gmail.com Remove the....nspam

The top two items can still be purchased new from your local distributor.
You might want to be sure your sitting down when they tell you how much the
Wheel em in roller motor is though....

"Dukes" <Pknific@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for the following Items:
>
> Bromley Wheel Em In roller motor
>
> Sega Virtua Raciing Steering wheel (just the wheel no mechanics)
>
> TMNT Pinball Ramps
>
> Johnny Mnemonic pinball spinner
>
> If you want to sell any of this email me
>
> pknific....NSPAM@gmail.com Remove the....nspam

ya that motor is freakin expensive. I thought if somone had one laying
around for a few hundred or so I would jump on it.

~Paul

heck, it's not like the Steering weel is all that cheap either!

"Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> The top two items can still be purchased new from your local distributor.
> You might want to be sure your sitting down when they tell you how much
> the Wheel em in roller motor is though....
>
> "Dukes" <Pknific@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I am looking for the following Items:
>>
>> Bromley Wheel Em In roller motor
>>
>> Sega Virtua Raciing Steering wheel (just the wheel no mechanics)
>>
>> TMNT Pinball Ramps
>>
>> Johnny Mnemonic pinball spinner
>>
>> If you want to sell any of this email me
>>
>> pknific....NSPAM@gmail.com Remove the....nspam

Good point.