FS: UR Pac Man and Ms Pac Man Games $225 ea Chicago suburb

The two games are projects that will need some TLC. Both appear complete
(with boards) and I'm told that they both work but I have not tried them
yet. Ms Pac will need a new back door but otherwise they are in decent
cosmetic shape considering age and useage. $225 each or take both for $400.
Games will be at 43 S Woodland Trail in Palos Park IL in about 1 hour. I
will be there until 6:30pm or so 773-858-2096 cell. First come first
serve. No pics at this time but there will be other stuff there as well
from my first haul from the op warehouse.

Chris M
1 answer Last reply
More about games chicago suburb

    Games are spoken for, thanks.

    "cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > The two games are projects that will need some TLC. Both appear complete
    > (with boards) and I'm told that they both work but I have not tried them
    > yet. Ms Pac will need a new back door but otherwise they are in decent
    > cosmetic shape considering age and useage. $225 each or take both for
    > $400. Games will be at 43 S Woodland Trail in Palos Park IL in about 1
    > hour. I will be there until 6:30pm or so 773-858-2096 cell. First come
    > first serve. No pics at this time but there will be other stuff there as
    > well from my first haul from the op warehouse.
    >
    > Chris M

Games Video Video Games