Install and work with english language softwares on window..

Hi

I have windows xp (french version) installed on my PC but now as i am
taking design classes.I have to install and work with english language
softwares.I dont want to un install my operating system cause i am more
comfortable with it but my design classes are in english.Is there any
way i can install the english softwares and work on them keeping my
french operating system.
Please help me on what confugrations i have to do on my operating
system.

Thanks

--
zippo_bug
1 answer Last reply

    Windows XP is written in specific language versions, therefore one
    cannot "upgrade" from one language version to another. You'll need
    to purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language version
    you desire, reformat your drive and install it "clean".

    Or if you have an available empty drive or partition, you can install
    another "Full Version" of Windows XP in a different language version
    and create a dual-boot configuration.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;2820­89

    Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
    http://www.worldlanguage.com/

    A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
    http://www.symantec.com/partitionmagic/

    Clean Install Windows XP

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "zippo_bug" wrote:

    | Hi
    |
    | I have windows xp (french version) installed on my PC but now as i am
    | taking design classes.I have to install and work with english language
    | softwares.I dont want to un install my operating system cause i am more
    | comfortable with it but my design classes are in english.Is there any
    | way i can install the english softwares and work on them keeping my
    | french operating system.
    | Please help me on what confugrations i have to do on my operating
    | system.
    |
    | Thanks
    | --
    | zippo_bug