Anything for sale in New Orleans?

Let me know
Rich
3 answers Last reply
More about anything sale orleans

    That's a silly question. EVERYTHING is for sale in New Orleans ;-)

    Rich wrote:
    > Let me know
    > Rich

    Hey Rich,
    I have around 100 machines in my 2 warehouses, mostly classics, most
    of them projects. Everything from Galaga cabinets, Kangaroos, 2 Trons,
    Star Castle, etc., and even a Discs of Tron Upright and Blaster
    Duramold. Also over 1000 pcb's, mostly classic. Parts galore: monitor
    bezels, power supplies, control panels, monitors. If you're interested,
    shoot me an email and I'll send you a game list and prices. Ray.

    "Erik" <ejerue@gmail.com> wrote in news:1123648999.027740.15530
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > That's a silly question. EVERYTHING is for sale in New Orleans ;-)

    FS: One New Orleans. Slightly used. Excellent for parties. Serious
    inqueries only.

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder