Anything for sale in New Orleans?

Rich wrote:
> Let me know
> Rich

Hey Rich,
I have around 100 machines in my 2 warehouses, mostly classics, most
of them projects. Everything from Galaga cabinets, Kangaroos, 2 Trons,
Star Castle, etc., and even a Discs of Tron Upright and Blaster
Duramold. Also over 1000 pcb's, mostly classic. Parts galore: monitor
bezels, power supplies, control panels, monitors. If you're interested,
shoot me an email and I'll send you a game list and prices. Ray.

"Erik" <ejerue@gmail.com> wrote in news:1123648999.027740.15530
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> That's a silly question. EVERYTHING is for sale in New Orleans ;-)

FS: One New Orleans. Slightly used. Excellent for parties. Serious
inqueries only.

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder