Racism in FM

Just trying to be nice, FOR ONCE, and signing players from around the
world. I got white, black, yellow, "off-white", etc, but no "redskins".
Can ANYONE help me out here. I`m trying to find a north-american native
indian who happen to play football. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! I got one
man from Peru, so I got the "south american indian".

Sunhill..who once wrote a 80 page historical report on indians at
school..and just like any Tom Clancy novel...I overdid it..

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:21:14 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
tried to confuse everyone with this message:

>Just trying to be nice, FOR ONCE, and signing players from around the
>world. I got white, black, yellow, "off-white", etc, but no "redskins".
>Can ANYONE help me out here. I`m trying to find a north-american native
>indian who happen to play football. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! I got one
>man from Peru, so I got the "south american indian".
>
>Sunhill..who once wrote a 80 page historical report on indians at
>school..and just like any Tom Clancy novel...I overdid it..

Cuahtemoc(sp?) Blanco?

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || Kingdom of Loathing: Grue3 lvl 18 Seal Clubber |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

Timofei Shatrov wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:21:14 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> tried to confuse everyone with this message:
>

>>Just trying to be nice, FOR ONCE, and signing players from around the
>>world. I got white, black, yellow, "off-white", etc, but no "redskins".
>>Can ANYONE help me out here. I`m trying to find a north-american native
>>indian who happen to play football. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! I got one
>>man from Peru, so I got the "south american indian".
>>
>>Sunhill..who once wrote a 80 page historical report on indians at
>>school..and just like any Tom Clancy novel...I overdid it..
>

> Cuahtemoc(sp?) Blanco?

Spanish....?????

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

Sunhill wrote:
> Timofei Shatrov wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:21:14 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
>> tried to confuse everyone with this message:
>>

>>> Just trying to be nice, FOR ONCE, and signing players from around the
>>> world. I got white, black, yellow, "off-white", etc, but no
>>> "redskins". Can ANYONE help me out here. I`m trying to find a
>>> north-american native indian who happen to play football.
>>> HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! I got one man from Peru, so I got the "south
>>> american indian".
>>>
>>> Sunhill..who once wrote a 80 page historical report on indians at
>>> school..and just like any Tom Clancy novel...I overdid it..
>>

>> Cuahtemoc(sp?) Blanco?
>>

> Spanish....?????

He's mexican ain't it?? Famous for that rabbit trick or whatever you
call it that he did in the World Cup where he just jumps up with the
ball stuck between his feet to escape his markers

none skrev:
> Sunhill wrote:
>
>> Timofei Shatrov wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:21:14 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
>>> tried to confuse everyone with this message:

>>> Cuahtemoc(sp?) Blanco?
>>>

>> Spanish....?????
>

> He's mexican ain't it?? Famous for that rabbit trick or whatever you
> call it that he did in the World Cup where he just jumps up with the
> ball stuck between his feet to escape his markers

Ok, but no "native american" then..

Em Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:36:47 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
escreveu:

> none skrev:
>> Sunhill wrote:

>>> Spanish....?????
>> He's mexican ain't it?? Famous for that rabbit trick or whatever you
>> call it that he did in the World Cup where he just jumps up with the
>> ball stuck between his feet to escape his markers
>
> Ok, but no "native american" then..

brazilians are native americans :)

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Eduardo Liguori skrev:
> Em Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:36:47 +0200, Sunhill
> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:
>
>> none skrev:

>>> He's mexican ain't it?? Famous for that rabbit trick or whatever
>>> you call it that he did in the World Cup where he just jumps up with
>>> the ball stuck between his feet to escape his markers
>>

>> Ok, but no "native american" then..
>

> brazilians are native americans :)

Ehm, no, in fact, you`re not. The men and women that made it from INDIA
were the true native americans, but all the "real indians" in america
are taxi drivers and not footballers....;)

none wrote:

> Sunhill wrote:
> > Timofei Shatrov wrote:
> >
> >> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:21:14 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> >> tried to confuse everyone with this message:
> >>
> >> Cuahtemoc(sp?) Blanco?
>
> He's mexican ain't it?? Famous for that rabbit trick or whatever you
> call it that he did in the World Cup where he just jumps up with the
> ball stuck between his feet to escape his markers

He is Mexican therefore of Central American stock and not the South. Of the
Aztecs and the Olmecs rather than the Mayans.
His trick is/was the 'bunny hop'. With a name like CuauhTEMOC Blanco, he has
to be Central American.

The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
> none wrote:
>

>>Sunhill wrote:

>>He's mexican ain't it?? Famous for that rabbit trick or whatever you
>>call it that he did in the World Cup where he just jumps up with the
>>ball stuck between his feet to escape his markers
>

> He is Mexican therefore of Central American stock and not the South. Of the
> Aztecs and the Olmecs rather than the Mayans.
> His trick is/was the 'bunny hop'. With a name like CuauhTEMOC Blanco, he has
> to be Central American.

He could also be related to a paint thinner.

Sunhill wrote:

> none skrev:
> > He's mexican ain't it?? Famous for that rabbit trick or whatever you
>
> Ok, but no "native american" then..

Make one then with the nickname function. Simply give him a Native American
(ah, so PC) sounding name like.......
Standing on PinkSunhill and voila!

The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
> Sunhill wrote:
>

>>none skrev:

>>>He's mexican ain't it?? Famous for that rabbit trick or whatever you
>>
>>Ok, but no "native american" then..
>

> Make one then with the nickname function. Simply give him a Native American
> (ah, so PC) sounding name like.......
> Standing on PinkSunhill and voila!

Has to be the real thing..

Sunhill wrote:

> Ehm, no, in fact, you`re not. The men and women that made it from INDIA
> were the true native americans, but all the "real indians" in america
> are taxi drivers and not footballers....;)

Not the Aryan diaspora/migration thing again. On a South Asian Lit. email
list I am on, this topic caused no end of rancour.

The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
> Sunhill wrote:
>

>>Ehm, no, in fact, you`re not. The men and women that made it from INDIA
>>were the true native americans, but all the "real indians" in america
>>are taxi drivers and not footballers....;)
>

> Not the Aryan diaspora/migration thing again. On a South Asian Lit. email
> list I am on, this topic caused no end of rancour.

Why? Did it upset the taxidrivers?

Sunhill wrote:

> > With a name like CuauhTEMOC Blanco, he has to be Central American.
>
> He could also be related to a paint thinner.

Bad tequila? Luckily never had the displeasure of having them.

The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
> Sunhill wrote:

>>>With a name like CuauhTEMOC Blanco, he has to be Central American.
>>
>>He could also be related to a paint thinner.
>

> Bad tequila? Luckily never had the displeasure of having them.

Tequilas are ok, but paint thinner..

Sunhill wrote:

> The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
> > Sunhill wrote:
> >>
> >>He could also be related to a paint thinner.
> >
> > Bad tequila? Luckily never had the displeasure of having them.
>
> Tequilas are ok, but paint thinner..

I have no idea then. Unless you go la-di-da and get the thinner from an
"interior desginer's", here in the local hardware store scene, thinners
come in 'beer bottles' (usually Sing Tao or Blue Girl) and are properly
corked with........a plastic stopper. Yes, really safe like.

The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
> Sunhill wrote:
>

>>The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:

>>>Bad tequila? Luckily never had the displeasure of having them.
>>
>>Tequilas are ok, but paint thinner..
>

> I have no idea then. Unless you go la-di-da and get the thinner from an
> "interior desginer's", here in the local hardware store scene, thinners
> come in 'beer bottles' (usually Sing Tao or Blue Girl) and are properly
> corked with........a plastic stopper. Yes, really safe like.

Scary how well you know this..