Joust Cocktail - Urgent!! Please help.

I'm trying to restore a Joust cocktail and was wondering if anyone
knows exactly which sized Tee molding I need for the top/lid of the
machine.

At present it is the same width as the molding used on the upright
parts of the machine - on those parts it's the right width but on the
top/lid it's clearly too narrow and leaves an unsightly gap either side
of it.

This is a fairly urgent enquiry since I am going to order some other
bits for it from Steven at arcadeshop and want to combine the shipping
in one go to the UK where I am.

Any help gratefully received!

Best regards,

James Dexter :-)
3 answers Last reply
More about joust cocktail urgent help

    This may* sound dumb, but why dont you measure the thickness of the top
    to see what size t-moldign you need?

    The thickness is indeed exactly 1" and the Tee molding is Tee'd in the
    centre (some molding is offset) but nothing seems to match the exact
    size so I was wondering if I was getting something wrong that's all -
    that is very possible!

    James Dexter :-)

    Hi James. It is 1'' t-molding, and is the same as used on pacman
    cocktails amongst others. I have some spare lengths here in the UK.
    If my own Joust cocktail is anything to go by, you only need a few feet
    of it. Drop me a line and we'll sort something out. amremote at
    hotmail dot com

    Arch.

Games Video Video Games