PING ELEKTRONFORGE ALEX

RJ

I have emailed you to many times in the last 2 weeks about a board that
came back from repair. No audio.

Thanks

RJ

Just a simple suggestion from a simpleton here..but have you checked the
fuse and verified your voltage levels - especially the +12V?

"RJ" <northrnrjf@aol.com> wrote in message
>I have emailed you to many times in the last 2 weeks about a board that
> came back from repair. No audio.
>
> Thanks
>
> RJ

I've been e-mailing him... he had told me that he was going to be away on
business a lot in the next 4-6 weeks... I suspect you're just catching him
while he's away.

steve

"RJ" <northrnrjf@aol.com> wrote in message
>I have emailed you to many times in the last 2 weeks about a board that
> came back from repair. No audio.
>
> Thanks
>
> RJ

RJ

I do not allways trust AOL to allways get my email threw to you or
yours from them. I have Read Bob Roberts site about AOL. I give most
Emails a Week for a Response. I am going on 3 with you and No

Thanks Alex for responding here. I am looking forward to working with
you to resolve this.

RJ

RJ

I did verifiy the voltage levels and checked all of the fuses and I
also checked the Speaker to make sure it worked. It would be just my
luck that the Speaker was blown.

RJ

> I've been e-mailing him... he had told me that he was going to be away on
> business a lot in the next 4-6 weeks... I suspect you're just catching him
> while he's away.

> "RJ" <northrnrjf@aol.com> wrote in message
> >I have emailed you to many times in the last 2 weeks about a board that
> > came back from repair. No audio.

I'm here, but haven't had a chance to respond. Don't take this the wrong way,
but sending us a lot of emails doesn't really increase our response time. We already
have tons of email daily, and it takes a lot of time to respond to all of it. Don't
worry, we'll work with you to resolve any issues.

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com

ahh.. before people think I'm a jerk.. let me clarify.. I've been "having an
e-mail discussion" instead of just e-mailing (which implies that I've become
a spammer).

(ok.. you CAN still think I'm a jerk.. but at least not for being a
spammer!)

"Alex Yeckley" <ayeckley@elektronforge.com> wrote in message
>> I've been e-mailing him... he had told me that he was going to be away on
>> business a lot in the next 4-6 weeks... I suspect you're just catching
>> him
>> while he's away.
>
>> "RJ" <northrnrjf@aol.com> wrote in message
>> >I have emailed you to many times in the last 2 weeks about a board that
>> > came back from repair. No audio.
>
> I'm here, but haven't had a chance to respond. Don't take this the wrong
> way,
> but sending us a lot of emails doesn't really increase our response time.
> We already
> have tons of email daily, and it takes a lot of time to respond to all of
> it. Don't
> worry, we'll work with you to resolve any issues.
>
> Alex
> ----
> ayeckley@elektronforge.com
> www.elektronforge.com

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <1123772395.913187.137600@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
northrnrjf@aol.com says...
> I do not allways trust AOL to allways get my email threw to you or
> yours from them. I have Read Bob Roberts site about AOL. I give most
> Emails a Week for a Response. I am going on 3 with you and No

just a thought.....if AOL isn't reliable, why....not....get rid of AOL ?