Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutvij009

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012
hi guys,

I am in a search of a high end graphics gaming laptop...which cn suport latest games at gud resol.

My budget is around 800-900 $.so need gud sugestions.

My choice of buying gaming laptop of 'hp' or 'lenovo' is ok? Which i gues is top 2 laptop brands after apple.

How abt the new 'hp envy 4 and 6 ultrabok' ?

Pls sugest suitable gaming laptop...

Well. For 900 $ you wont get a "High end gaming laptop", more likely a budget laptop that can run some games at low-medium details at mid resolution.

Hp and apple are probably the 2 worst brands when it comes to gaming laptops (Apple simply is OS problematic, and HP is simply a bad brand for laptops).

If you look for good brands of laptops you should be looking at ASUS, MSI, Toshiba, XMG, Clevo/Sager.

Ultrabooks are not for gaming.

Assuming you live in the us, go to newegg.com and check out there.
For information regarding Laptop gpus and cpus go to notebookcheck.net.

captainblacko

Honorable
May 21, 2012
You have 3 choices....

Alienware, MSI or ASUS

Alienware M17 R4
MSI GT60
or ASUS ROG .... cant remember the model.

My only advice when looking for a gaming laptop. Stay clear of your mid range/entry level stuff with stuff like the nvidia geforce GT range in them. They can game but they are c*** and you'll only get a year or so from it before the newer games are too good for them at decent settings.

jonathan_569

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012

800-900$

Check the Lenovo Y580
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-catalog-id=12F0696583E04D86B9B79B0FEC01C087&current-category-id=AC523278A4F13F27A84F5F5622D1AC7A&action=init#.UIdOXMXMhZU

it has one of the best Entry Gaming GPU available in the market..
ultrabook for gaming is not suggested... since you're using the Intel HD Graphics although it can game, but you won't get the best fps for that iGPU..

jackspeed

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
ultrabook for gaming is not suggested... since you're using the Intel HD Graphics although it can game, but you won't get the best fps for that iGPU..

Ultra books have worse processors, worse graphics cards, if they have gpus. For the price you are not going to get as much as you want $900 is alot of money but not in the gaming laptop world. The lenovo that Jon suggested is ok but it needs a full hd screen so the 950 one is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS