WTB: MPU-1 or MPU-2 for GamePlan pinball machine.

Need a GamePlan MPU-1 or MPU-2 PCB. Can be untested
or not working, but it cannot have much acid damage.
Please forward with prices; thanks!

Best Regards,

John Hermann
Buy, Sell, Trade, and Repair Video and Pinball Machines.
Located near Dallas, TX.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/8393

If anybody knows of a person who fixes Gameplan pins let me know. I
have a very nice Sharpshooter in my basement giving me problems. Ray

On 2005-08-10 17:23:05 -0700, "mothraRZ" <mothrarz@aol.com> said:

> If anybody knows of a person who fixes Gameplan pins let me know. I
> have a very nice Sharpshooter in my basement giving me problems. Ray

We fix them but are many months behind...sorry!

John :-#(#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

> On 2005-08-10 17:23:05 -0700, "mothraRZ" <mothrarz@aol.com> said:
>
> > If anybody knows of a person who fixes Gameplan pins let me know. I
> > have a very nice Sharpshooter in my basement giving me problems. Ray
>
> We fix them but are many months behind...sorry!

I think I've worked on your machine back in about 1998 or so, when it was owned
by a guy in Kent. There can't be too many Sharp Shooters in the NE Ohio area.
After that experience I decided not to get into pinball repair :)

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com