Caller ID up to $5/month

Well it's over.

After being a customer of Fido since the beginning,
the old dog is getting put out to pasture.

I just got a notice that the caller ID is going up to
$5 a month. They just raised it from $3 to $4 a few
months ago.

Combine that with Rogers record of treating me as
an unwanted customer (Cantel, Rogers cable) in the
past, and it's time to hang up the leash.

Cdn wrote:

> Since then I have been with Clearnet, Telus and now Fido. If they continue
> to beat Fido with a stick, who is the next best carrier in Canada these
> days?

I recommend two tin cans and some string. ;)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:00:03 GMT, Amur_ <amur_@nospam.sympatico.ca>
wrote in news:H8LRd.20123$dZ.851173@news20.bellglobal.com:

> Cdn wrote:
>
>> Since then I have been with Clearnet, Telus and now Fido. If they continue
>> to beat Fido with a stick, who is the next best carrier in Canada
>> these days?

> I recommend two tin cans and some string. ;)

How much is that with Caller ID?

:)

"DogTired" <fidoguy@fido.somewhere> wrote in message
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:00:03 GMT, Amur_ <amur_@nospam.sympatico.ca>
> wrote in news:H8LRd.20123$dZ.851173@news20.bellglobal.com:
>
> > Cdn wrote:
> >
> >> Since then I have been with Clearnet, Telus and now Fido. If they
continue
> >> to beat Fido with a stick, who is the next best carrier in Canada
> >> these days?
>
> > I recommend two tin cans and some string. ;)
>
> How much is that with Caller ID?
>
> :)

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Lol...either that or brush up on morse code.

> Lol...either that or brush up on morse code.

Actually, that might not be a bad idea. Now that AT&T (American
Telphone and Telegraph) has proposed going out to SBC, there is going to
be a currently niche market of Telegraph service opening up in the
United States. That is sure to spread like wildfire into Canada.

TH