FS/FT: rare nec color chassis, from Universal cab

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

make offer,
http://troysarcade.com/nec/

This is a rare nec 25" color monitor chassis that came from a Universal cab
I had parted long ago that looked like Zero Hour, has burn in to coincide
with lunar rescue. however Universal does not show that type of knock off in
klov.com, but it definitely has that burn in, I know because I have owned a
taito lunar rescue. I can't find any info on this chassis not even a manual/
schematics. I have personally never seen another one of these.

I still have the 25" tube and frame if wanted, but I will not ship the
tube/frame. you must pick up if you want that. I will ship the chassis
however. The only part it's missing is the H. Hold knob (see pics).
As-is untested.
Email me if interested.

Troy,

Troy