Do you need Arkanoid Cocktail control panels, wire harness..

I just got what was originally a Midway Omega Race cocktail cabinet
that was converted to Arkanoid. I'm going to use it for another
restoration and don't need the Arkanoid stuff. I have no way to test
the parts but the board and control panels look nice. The wire harness
is attached to a switching power supply. If you want/need one or all
of the items, shoot me an email with whatever you think it's worth and
I'll try to get you fixed up!

Jerry