Archer's Major Havoc artwork and other projects

Archer in the UK sent these to me today and said I could share with the rest
of the class... some of these have been seen before, others - maybe not..
I don't know..

I'd sure like to see _any_ of those Major Havoc/Space Duel coversion cabinet
decals made.. :)

I'd speak up if you're interested in the Major Havoc artwork - IIRC, he's
going to to all cabinet combinations..

Asteroids Deluxe/Quantum/Gravitar/Missile Command:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Ast%20DLX%20MC%20Grav%20QtmCPO.jpg

Battlezone:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Battlezone%20Sampler.jpg

Black Widow and Missile Command:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Black%20Widow%20and%20MC%20art.jpg

Gravitar CPO detail:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Grav%20CPO%20close%20up%201.jpg

June 2005 - Armor Attack/Warrior/Solr Quest/Eliminator:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/June%202005%20art.jpg

Lunar Lander CP detail:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/LL%20cp%20and%20cpo%20close%20up.jpg

Major Havoc (Space Duel/Black Widow/Gravitar conversion):
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/MH%20%20for%20SD%20cabs%20Mockup%20options.jpg

Major Havoc (Tempest conversion):
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/MH%20in%20Tmpst%20cab%20mockup%201.jpg

Major Havoc detail (including CPOs):
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Major%20Havoc%20Art%20final%20samples.jpg

Millipede:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Millipede%20small%20sample.jpg

Quantum.Peter Packret/Missile Command Cockpit, QBerts Qubes/Star Wars:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/qtm%20sw%20qubes%20ppr%20csa%20bits.jpg

WOW!:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/sample%202.jpg

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
7 answers Last reply
More about archer major havoc artwork projects

    I am 100% down for a asteroids deluxe side art set and CPO if he plans
    to do them.

    I can speak for ed henciak when I say he will definatly needs star
    wars cockpit art, and possibly the major havoc conversion art.

    - Matt

    man that stuff looks good from the jpegs!

    On 11 Aug 2005 07:15:31 -0700, "phoenixarcade.com"
    <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote:

    >man that stuff looks good from the jpegs!

    With Archer you can be 100% confident that his work will be fantastic
    - he's a nice chap too and easy to deal with. Highly recommended. :-)

    If anyone is interested in the artwork Archer has, I'd recommend
    emailing him - especially with the Major Havoc stuff since I am not
    sure that he is going to make it all if there's not enough intrest....
    Archer, care to elaborate..??

    Anyhow, his email is: amremote AT hotmail DOT com

    Remember, he's in the UK, so currency exchange isn't the best but I
    would grab what you can while it's available.

    Steve P.

    His asteroids deluxe side art is $300.00 per set.

    "Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
    > I am 100% down for a asteroids deluxe side art set and CPO if he plans
    > to do them.
    >
    > I can speak for ed henciak when I say he will definatly needs star
    > wars cockpit art, and possibly the major havoc conversion art.
    >
    > - Matt

    Whats the status of Aztarac and Cosmic Chasm CPO's? I'd purchase one of
    each.

    David Birchell

    Steve Prendergast wrote:
    > Archer in the UK sent these to me today and said I could share with the rest
    > of the class... some of these have been seen before, others - maybe not..
    > I don't know..
    >
    > I'd sure like to see _any_ of those Major Havoc/Space Duel coversion cabinet
    > decals made.. :)
    >
    > I'd speak up if you're interested in the Major Havoc artwork - IIRC, he's
    > going to to all cabinet combinations..
    >
    > Asteroids Deluxe/Quantum/Gravitar/Missile Command:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Ast%20DLX%20MC%20Grav%20QtmCPO.jpg
    >
    > Battlezone:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Battlezone%20Sampler.jpg
    >
    > Black Widow and Missile Command:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Black%20Widow%20and%20MC%20art.jpg
    >
    > Gravitar CPO detail:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Grav%20CPO%20close%20up%201.jpg
    >
    > June 2005 - Armor Attack/Warrior/Solr Quest/Eliminator:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/June%202005%20art.jpg
    >
    > Lunar Lander CP detail:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/LL%20cp%20and%20cpo%20close%20up.jpg
    >
    > Major Havoc (Space Duel/Black Widow/Gravitar conversion):
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/MH%20%20for%20SD%20cabs%20Mockup%20options.jpg
    >
    > Major Havoc (Tempest conversion):
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/MH%20in%20Tmpst%20cab%20mockup%201.jpg
    >
    > Major Havoc detail (including CPOs):
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Major%20Havoc%20Art%20final%20samples.jpg
    >
    > Millipede:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Millipede%20small%20sample.jpg
    >
    > Quantum.Peter Packret/Missile Command Cockpit, QBerts Qubes/Star Wars:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/qtm%20sw%20qubes%20ppr%20csa%20bits.jpg
    >
    > WOW!:
    > http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/sample%202.jpg
    >
    > --
    > -Steve P.
    >
    > All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    WOW.. THAT hurts.. but if it's worth it I'll still take it. What are
    the alternatives? =)

    I take that back on Ed, he'll take TWO sets of SW cockpit art, and
    wants an originol DED MH artset. He wants to redo his q-bert But I'm
    not sure if he's exploring other sources or not. We'll shoot archer an
    email if he's not keeping up on this.

    - Matt

World Of Warcraft Command Prompt Video Games