Archer's Major Havoc artwork and other projects

Tags:
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Command Prompt
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 11, 2005 6:29:25 AM

Archer in the UK sent these to me today and said I could share with the rest
of the class... some of these have been seen before, others - maybe not..
I don't know..

I'd sure like to see _any_ of those Major Havoc/Space Duel coversion cabinet
decals made.. :)

I'd speak up if you're interested in the Major Havoc artwork - IIRC, he's
going to to all cabinet combinations..

Asteroids Deluxe/Quantum/Gravitar/Missile Command:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Ast%20DLX%20MC%20Gr...

Battlezone:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Battlezone%20Sample...

Black Widow and Missile Command:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Black%20Widow%20and...

Gravitar CPO detail:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Grav%20CPO%20close%...

June 2005 - Armor Attack/Warrior/Solr Quest/Eliminator:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/June%202005%20art.j...

Lunar Lander CP detail:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/LL%20cp%20and%20cpo...

Major Havoc (Space Duel/Black Widow/Gravitar conversion):
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/MH%20%20for%20SD%20...

Major Havoc (Tempest conversion):
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/MH%20in%20Tmpst%20c...

Major Havoc detail (including CPOs):
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Major%20Havoc%20Art...

Millipede:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Millipede%20small%2...

Quantum.Peter Packret/Missile Command Cockpit, QBerts Qubes/Star Wars:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/qtm%20sw%20qubes%20...

WOW!:
http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/sample%202.jpg

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

More about : archer major havoc artwork projects

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 11, 2005 6:46:47 AM

I am 100% down for a asteroids deluxe side art set and CPO if he plans
to do them.

I can speak for ed henciak when I say he will definatly needs star
wars cockpit art, and possibly the major havoc conversion art.

- Matt
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 11, 2005 11:15:31 AM

man that stuff looks good from the jpegs!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 11, 2005 6:50:46 PM

On 11 Aug 2005 07:15:31 -0700, "phoenixarcade.com"
<azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote:

>man that stuff looks good from the jpegs!

With Archer you can be 100% confident that his work will be fantastic
- he's a nice chap too and easy to deal with. Highly recommended. :-)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 11, 2005 7:07:18 PM

If anyone is interested in the artwork Archer has, I'd recommend
emailing him - especially with the Major Havoc stuff since I am not
sure that he is going to make it all if there's not enough intrest....
Archer, care to elaborate..??

Anyhow, his email is: amremote AT hotmail DOT com

Remember, he's in the UK, so currency exchange isn't the best but I
would grab what you can while it's available.

Steve P.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 12:10:00 AM

His asteroids deluxe side art is $300.00 per set.

"Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
> I am 100% down for a asteroids deluxe side art set and CPO if he plans
> to do them.
>
> I can speak for ed henciak when I say he will definatly needs star
> wars cockpit art, and possibly the major havoc conversion art.
>
> - Matt

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 3:40:49 PM

Whats the status of Aztarac and Cosmic Chasm CPO's? I'd purchase one of
each.

David Birchell

Steve Prendergast wrote:
> Archer in the UK sent these to me today and said I could share with the rest
> of the class... some of these have been seen before, others - maybe not..
> I don't know..
>
> I'd sure like to see _any_ of those Major Havoc/Space Duel coversion cabinet
> decals made.. :)
>
> I'd speak up if you're interested in the Major Havoc artwork - IIRC, he's
> going to to all cabinet combinations..
>
> Asteroids Deluxe/Quantum/Gravitar/Missile Command:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Ast%20DLX%20MC%20Gr...
>
> Battlezone:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Battlezone%20Sample...
>
> Black Widow and Missile Command:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Black%20Widow%20and...
>
> Gravitar CPO detail:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Grav%20CPO%20close%...
>
> June 2005 - Armor Attack/Warrior/Solr Quest/Eliminator:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/June%202005%20art.j...
>
> Lunar Lander CP detail:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/LL%20cp%20and%20cpo...
>
> Major Havoc (Space Duel/Black Widow/Gravitar conversion):
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/MH%20%20for%20SD%20...
>
> Major Havoc (Tempest conversion):
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/MH%20in%20Tmpst%20c...
>
> Major Havoc detail (including CPOs):
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Major%20Havoc%20Art...
>
> Millipede:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/Millipede%20small%2...
>
> Quantum.Peter Packret/Missile Command Cockpit, QBerts Qubes/Star Wars:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/qtm%20sw%20qubes%20...
>
> WOW!:
> http://set-in-led.0catch.com/archer/sample%202.jpg
>
> --
> -Steve P.
>
> All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 6:54:15 PM

WOW.. THAT hurts.. but if it's worth it I'll still take it. What are
the alternatives? =)

I take that back on Ed, he'll take TWO sets of SW cockpit art, and
wants an originol DED MH artset. He wants to redo his q-bert But I'm
not sure if he's exploring other sources or not. We'll shoot archer an
email if he's not keeping up on this.

- Matt
!