Outlook Express Filters

Paul

Splendid

Is there any way to set up mail filters in Outlook Express to only accept
mail from
people on my list and delete all others? If OE will not allow this, are
there other
mail programs that will allow such filters?

Thank you, Paul

Everything you want to know about OE.

Inside Outlook Express - Tips and Ideas - Message Rules
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/tips/rules.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:CFAB511D-5DBF-4F06-87FB-AA42149171E1@microsoft.com,
Paul <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

"Paul" wrote:

> Is there any way to set up mail filters in Outlook Express to only accept
> mail from
> people on my list and delete all others? If OE will not allow this, are
> there other
> mail programs that will allow such filters?
>
> Thank you, Paul

Paul - I can HIGHLY recomend buying CohiseMail by DigiPortal Software. It is
so easy to configure - even I could figure it out.