1. What is your budget?
£1200 (can icreas if really worth it)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Does not need to be very portable s I have a MBA
5. How much battery life do you need?
not a priority
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Occassioally, mainly RC flight SIMs, (Realflight 6, Phoenx etc...) High
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Photo editing, Video Editing (GoPro HD footage), DJ'ing using mixvibes
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
arund 500 GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
3 years +
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Not Dell, poor customer service
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Pefer Matte screens with high colour gamut