Youtube video is getting struck at intervals after whole buffering

rahul247rocks

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
I am using windows 7 64bit. I generally use google chrome. recently i saw that even after the whole buffering the youtube videos get struck at intervals for a fraction of second. I tried with IE but the result is the same. It only hapens with youtube is guess for Now.... i ahve a monster gaming PC and has a perfectly working GPU with latest drivers. My internet speed is 2MBPS....but it is not a question of speed infact as the video gets struck even after the whole video is buffered. Also i noticed that the lag only takes place when i am watching any video in the fullscreen mode. In the normal mode of youtube the Lag does not occur. SO my question is Whats the problem....?

rahul247rocks

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
nope it does not occur on ther streaming website sometimes in gamespot.com i guess........but the problem is why will the video get struck at intervals even when buffering s complete.....only happens in fullscreen.....nt in windowed mode of the video mind u...

If it only happens in full screen mode, it seems to point to a graphics problem. Try dropping the hardware acceleration settings a little in Advanced settings tab of the display options.[/#000ff]

Doubtful on the virus front but possible if there's something in their output that means you don't get full-screen functionality, it could still explain a thing or two.