Emailing photos

When emailing photos using My Pictures the "send pictures via E-Mail"ialog
box no longer comes up.Using this means I can't make my pictures smaller.
Any ideas how to recover this dialog box?
2 answers Last reply
More about emailing photos

    Hi Peteroz,

    This article has a fix.
    Why don't the Resize Pictures dialog appear while sending picture to
    e-mail?
    http://www.winxptutor.com/resizeimage.htm

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    Peteroz wrote:
    > When emailing photos using My Pictures the "send pictures
    > via E-Mail"ialog box no longer comes up.Using this means
    > I can't make my pictures smaller. Any ideas how to
    > recover this dialog box?

    Peteroz,

    Which file type is causing this problem? Meanwhile, see if this helps:

    Click Start, Run and type this command:

    regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    "Peteroz" <pbaird@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > When emailing photos using My Pictures the "send pictures via E-Mail"ialog
    > box no longer comes up.Using this means I can't make my pictures smaller.
    > Any ideas how to recover this dialog box?

Support Microsoft Windows XP