Emailing photos

When emailing photos using My Pictures the "send pictures via E-Mail"ialog
box no longer comes up.Using this means I can't make my pictures smaller.
Any ideas how to recover this dialog box?

Hi Peteroz,

This article has a fix.
Why don't the Resize Pictures dialog appear while sending picture to
e-mail?
http://www.winxptutor.com/resizeimage.htm

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

Peteroz wrote:
> When emailing photos using My Pictures the "send pictures
> via E-Mail"ialog box no longer comes up.Using this means
> I can't make my pictures smaller. Any ideas how to
> recover this dialog box?

Peteroz,

Which file type is causing this problem? Meanwhile, see if this helps:

Click Start, Run and type this command:

regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP