TRADE: Fully working Defender Upright + Pac for Dragon's L..

Will trade my home game room defender + Pacman Upright (just needs cab
kit and cosmetics) otherwise working for fully working Dragon's Lair.

Located in North NJ.

John

Brian Adkins wrote:
> Hey, what's a "cab" kit? :)
>
> Brian
>

> "Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Will trade my home game room defender + Pacman Upright (just needs cab
> > kit and cosmetics) otherwise working for fully working Dragon's Lair.
> >
> > Located in North NJ.
> >
> > John

Oooooops. Cap kit.....

john

Brian Adkins wrote:
> Hey, what's a "cab" kit? :)
>
> Brian

Few sheets of plywood.. some screws, paint, couple of 2x4's, etc.
:)

-Adam
www.onecircuit.com

TRENDING THREADS