Premier League Footbal League

Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
again, so get yourselves over to:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :

19329-4153

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.
12 answers Last reply
More about premier league footbal league

    >League number thingy is :
    >
    >19329-4153

    My bad typing lets me down again ;-)

    --

    Hamish wrote:
    > Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us
    > all again, so get yourselves over to:
    >
    > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    >
    > Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
    > league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
    >
    > 19329-4153

    I set up 3 leagues, but forgot AGCM (hangs head in shame)

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:32:48 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

    > Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
    > again, so get yourselves over to:
    >
    > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    >
    > Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
    > league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
    >
    > 19329-4153

    The Big Balls FC has joined...

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:32:48 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    wrote:

    >Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
    >again, so get yourselves over to:
    >
    >http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    >
    >Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
    >league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
    >
    >19329-4153

    So have the Football Kings.

    -Nick

    Em Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:59:35 +0300, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
    escreveu:

    > On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:32:48 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
    >> again, so get yourselves over to:
    >>
    >> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    >>
    >> Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
    >> league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
    >>
    >> 19329-4153
    >
    > So have the Football Kings.
    >
    > -Nick

    and The Brazilian Lyons

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    Hamish wrote:
    > Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
    > again, so get yourselves over to:
    >
    > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    >
    > Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
    > league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
    >
    > 19329-4153

    Rubberduck United joins as well.. :o)

    Beckhamless Utd now in.....
    Phil
    Ps yeah I lurk so that counts dont it ?

    Conkers 'other' bad fur day wrote:
    > Beckhamless Utd now in.....
    > Phil
    > Ps yeah I lurk so that counts dont it ?

    The more the merrier :-) And don't be shy about posting, only Pinky bites,
    the rest of us are normal ;-)

    --

    "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
    > Hamish wrote:
    > > Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
    > > again, so get yourselves over to:
    > >
    > > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    > >
    > > Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
    > > league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
    > >
    > > 19329-4153
    > >

    > Rubberduck United joins as well.. :o)

    As does the "TNE Badudoy FC".

    Good luck, one and all!

    Nes.
    --
    Please remove the spam-deflecting X's to reply directly to me - or simply
    reply to the group!

    > The more the merrier :-) And don't be shy about posting, only Pinky
    > bites, the rest of us are normal ;-)

    I think, technically, I only pass for normal.

    Dy

    wrote:

    >Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
    >again, so get yourselves over to:
    >
    >http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    >
    >Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
    >league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
    >
    >19329-4153

    I'm in as well, The Real Cripple (after hearing that jon woodgate is
    injured, again, still without playing a single game, poor bugger)...

    --
    MrT

    On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:34:06 +0100, MrT <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote:

    >On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:32:48 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
    >>again, so get yourselves over to:
    >>
    >>http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
    >>
    >>Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
    >>league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
    >>
    >>19329-4153
    >
    >I'm in as well, The Real Cripple (after hearing that jon woodgate is
    >injured, again, still without playing a single game, poor bugger)...

    Even though he isnt injured, pesky media making up more stories...

    --
    MrT

Games Video Games