Premier League Footbal League

Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
again, so get yourselves over to:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :

19329-4153

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

>League number thingy is :
>
>19329-4153

My bad typing lets me down again ;-)

--

Hamish wrote:
> Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us
> all again, so get yourselves over to:
>
> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
>
> Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
> league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
>
> 19329-4153

I set up 3 leagues, but forgot AGCM (hangs head in shame)

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:32:48 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
> again, so get yourselves over to:
>
> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
>
> Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
> league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
>
> 19329-4153

The Big Balls FC has joined...

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:32:48 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
>again, so get yourselves over to:
>
>http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
>
>Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
>league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
>
>19329-4153

So have the Football Kings.

-Nick

Em Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:59:35 +0300, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:32:48 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
>> again, so get yourselves over to:
>>
>> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
>>
>> Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
>> league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
>>
>> 19329-4153
>
> So have the Football Kings.
>
> -Nick

and The Brazilian Lyons

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Hamish wrote:
> Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
> again, so get yourselves over to:
>
> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
>
> Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
> league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
>
> 19329-4153

Rubberduck United joins as well.. :eek:)

Beckhamless Utd now in.....
Phil
Ps yeah I lurk so that counts dont it ?

Conkers 'other' bad fur day wrote:
> Beckhamless Utd now in.....
> Phil
> Ps yeah I lurk so that counts dont it ?

The more the merrier :) And don't be shy about posting, only Pinky bites,
the rest of us are normal ;-)

--

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Hamish wrote:
> > Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
> > again, so get yourselves over to:
> >
> > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
> >
> > Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
> > league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
> >
> > 19329-4153
> >

> Rubberduck United joins as well.. :eek:)

As does the "TNE Badudoy FC".

Good luck, one and all!

Nes.
--
Please remove the spam-deflecting X's to reply directly to me - or simply
reply to the group!

> The more the merrier :) And don't be shy about posting, only Pinky
> bites, the rest of us are normal ;-)

I think, technically, I only pass for normal.

Dy

MrT

wrote:

>Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
>again, so get yourselves over to:
>
>http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
>
>Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
>league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
>
>19329-4153

I'm in as well, The Real Cripple (after hearing that jon woodgate is
injured, again, still without playing a single game, poor ah heck)...

--
MrT

MrT

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:34:06 +0100, MrT <tomadair@clara.coz.uk> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:32:48 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Yep, it's that time of year again. And I've created a league for us all
>>again, so get yourselves over to:
>>
>>http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
>>
>>Sign in with your user info, or create a new profile and then join the
>>league for a bit of fun. League number thingy is :
>>
>>19329-4153
>
>I'm in as well, The Real Cripple (after hearing that jon woodgate is
>injured, again, still without playing a single game, poor ah heck)...

Even though he isnt injured, pesky media making up more stories...

--
MrT

TRENDING THREADS