Customer Retention

Anyone know where I can get a hold of the customer retention department
directly??

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about customer retention

    Chris wrote:

    > Anyone know where I can get a hold of the customer retention department
    > directly??

    Use Google in this group and look for rentention and 800 or 888. The
    number was posted a few years ago. Not sure if still functional though.
    Otherwise, just call, say you want to cancel and they'll patch you
    through to Retention.

    Domenico Cotugno wrote:

    > 1-888-259-FIDO (3436)
    > Call early in the morning, or be ready to face long wait times.

    Is customer retention much more busy than usual ?

    JF Mezei wrote:
    > Domenico Cotugno wrote:
    >
    >>1-888-259-FIDO (3436)
    >>Call early in the morning, or be ready to face long wait times.
    >

    > Is customer retention much more busy than usual ?

    Last time i call and got transfert to retention
    departement about 6month ago, i got to speak to
    a CS rep almost instantly. they almost got me to
    stay, lack of phone that suited my need and design
    was the main issue. i also wonder if the ret department
    is overwhelm with calls or is it buisness and traffic
    as usual...

Fido Internet Service Providers