Customer Retention

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
February 9, 2005 1:42:54 PM

Anyone know where I can get a hold of the customer retention department
directly??

Thanks.

More about : customer retention

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 4:29:59 PM

Chris wrote:

> Anyone know where I can get a hold of the customer retention department
> directly??

Use Google in this group and look for rentention and 800 or 888. The
number was posted a few years ago. Not sure if still functional though.
Otherwise, just call, say you want to cancel and they'll patch you
through to Retention.
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 7:40:50 AM

Domenico Cotugno wrote:

> 1-888-259-FIDO (3436)
> Call early in the morning, or be ready to face long wait times.

Is customer retention much more busy than usual ?
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 12:45:14 PM

JF Mezei wrote:
> Domenico Cotugno wrote:
>
>>1-888-259-FIDO (3436)
>>Call early in the morning, or be ready to face long wait times.
>

> Is customer retention much more busy than usual ?

Last time i call and got transfert to retention
departement about 6month ago, i got to speak to
a CS rep almost instantly. they almost got me to
stay, lack of phone that suited my need and design
was the main issue. i also wonder if the ret department
is overwhelm with calls or is it buisness and traffic
as usual...
!