Tech question: Too much red in picture

I put the replacement monitor in my DK and it works but the background
is red not black. I tried adjusting the red knob and it doesnt seem to
do anything, the green and blue knobs work right. Any suggestions?

RJ

There is more than one pot or RGB. On the Neck Board

Red BK Black level
Blue BK

Green BK

It varies rom monitor monitor some only have Red and Blue BK.

The Red Green Blue Pots are your level controls.

To Much red may also indicate not enough Green and Blue.

As stated above. Check the Pot or Cracks.
What kind of monitor is it, How old?
Has it been Capped?

replace the pot

"kaz1961" <ssekaz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I put the replacement monitor in my DK and it works but the background
> is red not black. I tried adjusting the red knob and it doesnt seem to
> do anything, the green and blue knobs work right. Any suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS