WTB/WTTF: Dead Qix/ZK/etc boardsets

If I'm going to fix a set, I might as well work through a pile of them.

Anyone hve any dead Qix / ZK / Kram / etc board FS/FT?

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

I have a good boardset, but could use a wiring harness (or maybe a
jamma adaptor)? Would you be up for making one?

Kevin
www.krakboi.com

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
> If I'm going to fix a set, I might as well work through a pile of them.
>
> Anyone hve any dead Qix / ZK / Kram / etc board FS/FT?

Keep us posted if you plan on selling working sets - I want a Qix for
my JAMMA cabinet. :)

I'm eyeing a Missile Command but have the funds allocated otherwise at
the moment.

Steve P.

Steve P. <stevenprendergast@gmail.com> wrote:
:
: Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
:> If I'm going to fix a set, I might as well work through a pile of them.
:>
:> Anyone hve any dead Qix / ZK / Kram / etc board FS/FT?
:>
:
: Keep us posted if you plan on selling working sets - I want a Qix for
: my JAMMA cabinet. :)

Get a gal's panic -- much easier to keep running :)