FS: Joust 2, Turkey Shoot, Chiller/cheyenne combo

Located in Nebraska.

Here is a description of each.

Chiller & Cheyenne combo - I stumbled upon the very hard to find
chiller marquee and boardset and swapped out my working cheyenne
boardset and marquee. You will get both boardsets and marquees so you
can play whichever game you like. Personally after installing the
chiller it was a party favorite and cheyenne never got back to its
original cabinet. I have decided to sell this out of my own collection
and I have owned it for about 4 years with no troubles. Very hard to
find and in nice shape. Sideart looks very nice. Bezel and marquee
are near mint. Control panel is the only thing that I haven't gotten a
chance to change. It is missing part of it. Monitor has a crisp and
clear picture with no burn in.

Joust 2 - It took me years to find one in this condition and you won't
be dissapointed. Very hard to find and in awesome shape. Sideart
looks like new. Bezel and marquee are near mint. Control panel is in
excellent shape with some small cig burns which are hardly noticeable.
Monitor has a crisp and clear picture with no burn in.

Turkey shoot - Sideart looks good with some scratching. Bezel and
marquee are near mint. Control panel is in excellent shape with no
cracking. Monitor has a crisp and clear picture with no burn in. The
games blower is working where actual turkey feathers blow up in between
the bezel and glass when the screen is finished.

These are all out of my personal collection and I am in no real hurry
to sell. Looking for reasonable offers. Everyone here in the group
knows how hard these games are to get a hold of. Email me at neghet at
yahoo.com

Thanks Jim

All these games were on eBay a couple of months ago. None hit reserve.

Is that the same Chiller/Cheyenne combo that was on eBay not all that long
ago?

"skers" <neghet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Located in Nebraska.
>
> Here is a description of each.
>
> Chiller & Cheyenne combo - I stumbled upon the very hard to find
> chiller marquee and boardset and swapped out my working cheyenne
> boardset and marquee. You will get both boardsets and marquees so you
> can play whichever game you like. Personally after installing the
> chiller it was a party favorite and cheyenne never got back to its
> original cabinet. I have decided to sell this out of my own collection
> and I have owned it for about 4 years with no troubles. Very hard to
> find and in nice shape. Sideart looks very nice. Bezel and marquee
> are near mint. Control panel is the only thing that I haven't gotten a
> chance to change. It is missing part of it. Monitor has a crisp and
> clear picture with no burn in.
>
> Joust 2 - It took me years to find one in this condition and you won't
> be dissapointed. Very hard to find and in awesome shape. Sideart
> looks like new. Bezel and marquee are near mint. Control panel is in
> excellent shape with some small cig burns which are hardly noticeable.
> Monitor has a crisp and clear picture with no burn in.
>

> Turkey shoot - Sideart looks good with some scratching. Bezel and
> marquee are near mint. Control panel is in excellent shape with no
> cracking. Monitor has a crisp and clear picture with no burn in. The
> games blower is working where actual turkey feathers blow up in between
> the bezel and glass when the screen is finished.
>

> These are all out of my personal collection and I am in no real hurry
> to sell. Looking for reasonable offers. Everyone here in the group
> knows how hard these games are to get a hold of. Email me at neghet at
> yahoo.com
>
> Thanks Jim

Yes all of these where on ebay. The joust 2 got up to $600 and so did
the turkey shoot. The chiller/cheyenne stopped at $500. I have
already been offered $450 for the chiller marquee and boardset. Kind
of wanted to sell the whole thing. Maybe somebody is interested in the
cheyenne only?

Thanks Jim
williamsfanatic@yahoo.com wrote:
> All these games were on eBay a couple of months ago. None hit reserve.

"offered $450 for the chiller marquee and boardset."

sell NOW before that person sobers up....