Origanal Qix or Multigame ?

I was wondering if anyone has played Qix on a multiboard 9in1 39in1
because I was thinking about selling my jamma Qix set
http://www.arcadeguy.com/qix/
and installing a jamma board instead. I am concerend about the game
play and the sounds. There is no way they could reproduce the awsome
sounds of Qix but if the game play is 99% accurate it would be
interested.
anyone?

-Don

Qix is emulated on the board nicely. The original Qix boards have several
issues and may reset on you. They also require a messy wire harness. I
would recommend you get a 9 in 1 and pick games that play well with a real 4
way stick. Make sure you use a nice stick.

Michael

"arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if anyone has played Qix on a multiboard 9in1 39in1
> because I was thinking about selling my jamma Qix set
> http://www.arcadeguy.com/qix/
> and installing a jamma board instead. I am concerend about the game
> play and the sounds. There is no way they could reproduce the awsome
> sounds of Qix but if the game play is 99% accurate it would be
> interested.
> anyone?
>
> -Don

the Qix sounds are bad on my 39 in one; lot of distortion; doesn't play as
good as MAME even :(