Galaga Cocktail F/S or Trade In Iowa

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I have a working Galaga cocktail in good shape could use some tlc. Good
picture on the 19" monitor both 1 and 2 player joysticks work great. Could
use new overlays and new glass underlay since it has some peeling. I am
asking 500.00 or trade for ? Game is located in Des Moines and I perfer
someone to pick up but could ship via pilot air at your cost. Pictures
availible upon request if serious
Email mcrue1NOJUNK@hotmail.com
Remove the NOJUNK from my email to contact me

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Here is some pictures of the galaga