a new low for RARE

Man,

And I remember just a few years ago, these thing were going for $800+

Agreed.

By the way did it also say "MINT condition".

Big Al
Bradenton, FL

sure... a $100 for a naomi system is about going rate today so the RARE
didn't help or hinder him in any way... if he sold it for $200 then I'd be
impressed...

I did notice how he threw *supergun* into the description as well...