FS: Sega Monster Bash Kit, any interest?

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I'm thinking of parting out my MB upright and converting the cab.
The game board/cage is coming up with scrambled video.
Parts included in the kit would be,
Pcb's/cage
Marquee
CP
Bezel

You can see pics of the parts below, nice condition.
http://troysarcade.com/monster_bash/

email me if your interested.
I'm in Las Vegas.

Troy,

Troy,
I would love to get this stuff for my brother. He is actually going to
be my bestman in my wedding on 8/20, and it would make a great gift.
How much are you looking to get? Thanks.

Kevin
www.krakboi.com

Troy wrote:
> I'm thinking of parting out my MB upright and converting the cab.
> The game board/cage is coming up with scrambled video.
> Parts included in the kit would be,
> Pcb's/cage
> Marquee
> CP
> Bezel
>
> You can see pics of the parts below, nice condition.
> http://troysarcade.com/monster_bash/
>
> email me if your interested.
> I'm in Las Vegas.
>
> Troy,

doh! that was supposed to be an email. Oh well, let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hey there..Im in Tucson Arizona..what do you want for the kit.let me
know..thanks dave

Post again when you list it on ebay.
Hans O in Chicago

Troy wrote:
> I'm thinking of parting out my MB upright and converting the cab.
> The game board/cage is coming up with scrambled video.
> Parts included in the kit would be,
> Pcb's/cage
> Marquee
> CP
> Bezel
>
> You can see pics of the parts below, nice condition.
> http://troysarcade.com/monster_bash/
>
> email me if your interested.
> I'm in Las Vegas.
>
> Troy,