Free capacitor checker

B&K portable checker, works (or at least it did last I used it), older
model, missing the battery cover, takes bannana plug leads (standard meter
leads)
Paypal only, $4.50 for Priority Mail and packing time.
First email gets it - I wont be back to check mail till tonite.

--
Art

I'd love to have that. Let me know please.

Mark Hooks

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:qRoLe.231$Hx4.183@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> B&K portable checker, works (or at least it did last I used it), older
> model, missing the battery cover, takes bannana plug leads (standard meter
> leads)
> Paypal only, $4.50 for Priority Mail and packing time.
> First email gets it - I wont be back to check mail till tonite.
>
> --
> Art

Its yours

--