Restart and Shutdown problems

Occasionally, about 30% of the time, when i either TRY to restart or
shutdown my computer, it gets to the shutdown screen, says saving
system settings and then NOTHING, just sits there doing nothing,
forever. I have to, finally, power down the computer and turn it back
on. any suggestions??

--
wizegoi
wizegoi's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=13862