Galaxy_Balompié_S.A.D.

WARNING: This is a game!

Emulating Abramovich and Glazer the popular Bill Gates have decided to
invest on the best sport on world!

SPAIN - Sevilla, July, 14th 2004
Galaxy Balompié S.A.D.
Loaned stadium for one year: La Cartuja (72,000 seats)
Own stadium to be built until July, 18th 2005: Microsoft Arena (100,000
seats)
Chairman: Bill Gates
General Director: José Carlos Brunoro
Dir. of Football: Frank Arnesen
Ass. Manager: Zagallo
Coaches: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes, Moracy Sant'Ana, Javier Clemente,
Daniel Passarella, Carlos Queiroz
Physios: José Luiz Runco, Filé, Rodrigo Lasmar

Squad signed updated August, 15th:
GK 1 Andres Palop (ESP), 12 Sebastian Saja (ARG), 24 Jose Zaparaín (ESP)
DR 2 Cafu (BRA), 22 Andoni Iraola (ESP), (B) Sergio Ramos (ESP)
DL 3 Asier del Horno (ESP), 13 Roger (ESP)
DC 4 César (ESP), 14 Juanito (ESP), (L) Alexis (ESP), (B) Melli (ESP)
DC 5 Jorge Andrade (POR), 15 José Antonio Garcia Calvo (ESP), 25 Oleguer
(ESP)
MR 7 Joaquín (ESP), 17 Simão (POR)
ML 11 Cristiano Ronaldo (POR), 10 Alvaro Recoba (URU)
MC 6 David Abelda (ESP), 16 Javier Mascherano (ARG)
MC 8 Juan Sebastian Veron (ARG), 18 Andres D'Alessandro (ARG)
FC 9 Ronaldo (BRA), 19 Cláudio Pizarro (PER)
FC 23 Hernan Crespo (ARG), 20 Roque Santa Cruz (PAR), 21 Xisco (ESP)

Total spent building the squad 305M pounds!
Record buy: Joaquin 44M!

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
11 answers Last reply
More about galaxy_balompie_s

    > WARNING: This is a game!
    >
    > SPAIN - Sevilla, July, 14th 2004
    > Galaxy Balompié S.A.D.
    > Loaned stadium for one year: La Cartuja (72,000 seats)
    > Own stadium to be built until July, 18th 2005: Microsoft Arena (100,000
    > seats)
    > Chairman: Bill Gates
    > General Director: José Carlos Brunoro
    > Dir. of Football: Frank Arnesen
    > Ass. Manager: Zagallo
    > Coaches: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes, Moracy Sant'Ana, Javier Clemente,
    > Daniel Passarella, Carlos Queiroz
    > Physios: José Luiz Runco, Filé, Rodrigo Lasmar
    >
    > Squad signed updated August, 15th:
    > GK 1 Andres Palop (ESP), 12 Sebastian Saja (ARG), 24 Jose Zaparaín (ESP)
    > DR 2 Cafu (BRA), 22 Andoni Iraola (ESP), (B) Sergio Ramos (ESP)
    > DL 3 Asier del Horno (ESP), 13 Roger (ESP)
    > DC 4 César (ESP), 14 Juanito (ESP), (L) Alexis (ESP), (B) Melli (ESP)
    > DC 5 Jorge Andrade (POR), 15 José Antonio Garcia Calvo (ESP), 25 Oleguer
    > (ESP)
    > MR 7 Joaquín (ESP), 17 Simão (POR)
    > ML 11 Cristiano Ronaldo (POR), 10 Alvaro Recoba (URU)
    > MC 6 David Abelda (ESP), 16 Javier Mascherano (ARG)
    > MC 8 Juan Sebastian Veron (ARG), 18 Andres D'Alessandro (ARG)
    > FC 9 Ronaldo (BRA), 19 Cláudio Pizarro (PER)
    > FC 23 Hernan Crespo (ARG), 20 Roque Santa Cruz (PAR), 21 Xisco (ESP)
    >
    > Total spent building the squad 305M pounds!
    > Record buy: Joaquin 44M!

    The first match was away against rivals Sevilla, with two long shots we're
    down 2 x 0, but another long shot from Veron and Ronaldo on the counter
    equalized, however Dario Silva scored a brace and Sevilla won 3 x 2!
    Liguori said he was satisfied as the team needs to gel and the first match
    Galaxy could not count with Joaquin that was tired due Internationals.

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    WARNING: This is a game!

    Emulating Abramovich and Glazer the popular Bill Gates have decided to
    invest on the best sport on world!

    SPAIN - Sevilla, July, 14th 2004
    Galaxy Balompié S.A.D.
    Loaned stadium for one year: La Cartuja (72,000 seats)
    Own stadium to be built until July, 18th 2005: Microsoft Arena (100,000
    seats)
    Chairman: Bill Gates
    General Director: José Carlos Brunoro
    Dir. of Football: Frank Arnesen
    Ass. Manager: Zagallo
    Coaches: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes, Moracy Sant'Ana, Javier Clemente,
    Daniel Passarella, Carlos Queiroz, Ubaldo Fillol
    Physios: José Luiz Runco, Filé, Rodrigo Lasmar

    Squad :
    GK 12 Sebastian Saja (ARG), 1 Andres Palop (ESP), 24 Albert Jorquera (ESP)
    DR 2 Cafu (BRA), 22 Andoni Iraola (ESP)
    DL 3 Asier del Horno (ESP), 13 Roger (ESP)
    DC 14 Juanito (ESP), 4 César (ESP)
    DC 5 Jorge Andrade (POR), 15 José Antonio Garcia Calvo (ESP), 25 Oleguer
    (ESP)
    MR 7 Joaquín (ESP), 17 Simão (POR)
    ML 11 Cristiano Ronaldo (POR), 21 Xisco (ESP)
    MC 8 Juan Sebastian Veron (ARG), 6 David Abelda (ESP), 16 Javier
    Mascherano (ARG)
    MC 18 Andres D'Alessandro (ARG)
    FC 23 Hernan Crespo (ARG), 9 Ronaldo (BRA), 19 Cláudio Pizarro (PER)
    FC 10 José Antonio Reyes (ESP), 20 Roque Santa Cruz (PAR)

    Record buy: Joaquin EUR 66M!
    Record sell: Recoba EUR 25M!

    May 17th, 2005, with only two matches to go Los Galaticos de Sevilla are
    at 2nd position, but rivals will yet complete the round. Confidence is
    high that the club will reach a Champions Cup spot.
    Barcelona have dominated La Liga with much easy, Los Cules clinched the
    championship very early and Liguori will need to strenght even more if
    Galaxy wish to fight for the glory next season.

    --
[...]

    MC 20 Pablo Aimar (ARG), 18 Andres D'Alessandro (ARG)
    FC 25 Fernando Torres (ESP), 9 Ronaldo (BRA)*, 19 Cláudio Pizarro (PER)
    FC 10 José Antonio Reyes (ESP), 23 Hernan Crespo (ARG)

    Record buy: Joaquin EUR 66M!
    Record sell: Recoba EUR 25M!

    The season is gone and Los Galaticos de Sevilla finished 3rd place.
    Barcelona 1st, Atletico Madrid 2nd, Real Madrid 4th
    We were draw to face Monaco at UCL 3rd rd Qualifying.

    Only two new signings to improve the squad:
    Pablo Aimar from Valencia: EUR 49M
    Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid: EUR 57M + Roque Santa Cruz (worth
    EUR 26M)

    *Ronaldo has declared he will retire at January 2006 due his recorrent
    injuries :-(

    --

    Eduardo Liguori wrote:

    > *Ronaldo has declared he will retire at January 2006 due his recorrent
    > injuries :-(

    One thing I forgot to ask in my frenzy to re-read V for Vendetta, surf the net
    and have a tipple of tequila gold while at them is:
    Does the above mean the rehab option in the game is still busted after the
    latest patch or is it you have not used it at all?

    Em Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:36:42 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
    <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

    > Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    >
    >> *Ronaldo has declared he will retire at January 2006 due his recorrent
    >> injuries :-(
    >
    > One thing I forgot to ask in my frenzy to re-read V for Vendetta, surf
    > the net
    > and have a tipple of tequila gold while at them is:
    > Does the above mean the rehab option in the game is still busted after
    > the
    > latest patch or is it you have not used it at all?

    he got injured after 21 games, first verdict said 8 months, I sent him for
    rehab it shorted to 3 months, once back the lad tells me he wants to
    retire, I ask to reconsider, but the man is convinced...

    some top models will have more time with the "teethy"

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    WARNING: This is a game!

    Emulating Abramovich and Glazer the popular Bill Gates have decided to
    invest on the best sport on world!

    SPAIN - Sevilla
    Galaxy Balompié S.A.D.
    Microsoft Arena (100,000 seats)
    Chairman: Bill Gates
    General Director: José Carlos Brunoro
    Dir. of Football: Frank Arnesen
    Ass. Manager: Zagallo
    Coaches: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes, Moracy Sant'Ana, Javier Clemente,
    Daniel Passarella, Carlos Queiroz, Ubaldo Fillol
    Physios: José Luiz Runco, Filé, Rodrigo Lasmar

    Squad :
    GK 1 Leo Franco (ARG),12 Sebastian Saja (ARG), 24 Albert Jorquera (ESP)
    DR 2 Cafu (BRA), 26 Sergio Ramos (ESP), 22 Andoni Iraola (ESP)[injured]
    DL 3 Asier del Horno (ESP), 13 Roger (ESP)
    DC 14 Juanito (ESP), 4 César (ESP)
    DC 5 Jorge Andrade (POR), 15 José Antonio Garcia Calvo (ESP)
    MR 7 Joaquín (ESP), 17 Jorge (ESP)
    ML 11 Cristiano Ronaldo (POR), 21 Xisco (ESP)
    MC 8 Juan Sebastian Veron (ARG), 6 David Abelda (ESP), 16 Javier
    Mascherano (ARG)
    MC 20 Pablo Aimar (ARG), 18 Éderson (BRA)
    FC 25 Fernando Torres (ESP), 9 Ronaldo (BRA)*, 19 Cláudio Pizarro (PER)
    FC 10 José Antonio Reyes (ESP), 23 Hernan Crespo (ARG)

    Record buy: Joaquin EUR 66M!
    Record sell: D'Alessandro EUR 55M!

    After beating Monaco with a 4 x 3 aggregate result, Galaxy was draw with
    Fenerbahçe, Panathinaikos and Livorpool at UCL Group Stage.

    New signings for 2005/06 season:
    Pablo Aimar from Valencia: EUR 49,5M
    Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid: EUR 57M + Roque Santa Cruz (worth
    EUR 26M)
    Jorge from Atletico Madrid: EUR 5,75M
    Éderson from RS Futebol: EUR 450k
    Léo Franco from Barcelona: EUR 22M

    *Ronaldo has declared he will retire at January 2006 due his recorrent
    injuries :-(

    Sergio Ramos was called back from loan at Getafe as Iraola is injured for
    5 months.

    2004/05 avg attendance: 9,646
    Highest att: 30,619 v. Barcelona
    Fans Player of the year 2004/05: Joaquin
    Best AVG : Cristiano Ronaldo 8,74 (2004/05)
    Top Scorer: Hernan Crespo & Roque Santa Cruz 14 goals (2004/05)
    Top League Scorer: Juan Sebastian Veron 11 goals (2004/05)
    Most Assists:
    Most MoM:
    The Spanish La Liga Best Player: Cristiano Ronaldo (2004/05)
    Won in a row: 5 games
    Without loosing: 10 games
    Lost in a row: 1 game
    Without win: 5 games

    --
[...]

    Fenerbahçe, Panathinaikos and Livorpool at UCL Group Stage. Within 3
    matches played we lead alongside Reds with 7 points.

    New signings for 2005/06 season:
    Pablo Aimar from Valencia: EUR 49,5M
    Fernando Torres from Atletico Madrid: EUR 57M + Roque Santa Cruz (worth
    EUR 26M)
    Jorge from Atletico Madrid: EUR 5,75M
    Éderson from RS Futebol: EUR 450k
    Léo Franco from Barcelona: EUR 22M

    *Ronaldo has declared he will retire at January 2006 due his recorrent
    injuries :-(

    Sergio Ramos was called back from loan at Getafe as Iraola is injured for
    5 months.

    2004/05 avg attendance: 9,646
    Highest att: 51,017 v. Valencia (Sept. 2005)
    Fans Player of the year 2004/05: Joaquin
    Best AVG : Cristiano Ronaldo 8,47 (2004/05)
    Top Scorer: Hernan Crespo & Roque Santa Cruz 14 goals (2004/05)
    Top League Scorer: Juan Sebastian Veron 11 goals (2004/05)
    Most Assists: Joaquin 10 assists
    Most MoM: Joaquin
    La Liga Best Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2004/05)
    Won in a row: 5 games
    Without loosing: 10 games
    Lost in a row: 1 game
    Without win: 5 games

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    WARNING: This is a game!

    SPAIN - Sevilla
    Galaxy Balompié S.A.D.
    Microsoft Arena (100,000 seats)
    Chairman: Bill Gates
    General Director: José Carlos Brunoro
    Dir. of Football: Frank Arnesen
    Ass. Manager: Zagallo
    Coaches: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes, Moracy Sant'Ana, Javier Clemente,
    Daniel Passarella, Carlos Queiroz, Ubaldo Fillol
    Physios: José Luiz Runco, Filé, Rodrigo Lasmar

    Squad 2006/07:
    GK 1 Leo Franco (ARG),12 Sebastian Saja (ARG), 24 Paulo Ribeiro (POR)
    DR 2 Evanílson (BRA), 22 Andoni Iraola (ESP)
    DL 13 Dedé (BRA), 3 Asier del Horno (ESP)
    DC 6 Ivan Helguera (ESP), 14 Juanito (ESP)
    DC 5 Jorge Andrade (POR), 4 César (ESP), 15 Oleguer (ESP)
    MR 7 Joaquín (ESP), 17 Jorge (ESP)
    ML 11 Cristiano Ronaldo (POR), 21 Xisco (ESP)
    MC 8 Juan Sebastian Veron (ARG), 16 Javier Mascherano (ARG), 25 Melli (ESP)
    MC 20 Pablo Aimar (ARG), 18 Éderson (BRA)
    FC 9 Fernando Torres (ESP), 19 Cláudio Pizarro (PER)
    FC 10 José Antonio Reyes (ESP), 23 Hernan Crespo (ARG)

    Record buy: Joaquin EUR 66M (Betis)!
    Record sell: D'Alessandro EUR 55M (Barcelona)!

    We were eliminated by Roma at UCL Quarter finals (4 x 1)agg.
    Once again we're eliminated by Real Madrid at Spanish Cup Quarter Finals

    New signings for 2006/07 season:
    Dedé from Real Madrid EUR 46M
    Evanílson from Wolfsburg EUR 5,5M
    Paulo Ribeiro, Melli and Oleguer were called from B squad
    Players sold:
    Andres Palop to Sevilla EUR 3,6M
    Cafu free transfered to Bologna
    David Abelda to Inter EUR 19,25M
    Ronaldo "retired"
    Roger to Betis EUR 3,5M
    Simão to Atletico Madrid EUR 27M
    Albert Jorquera to Zaragoza EUR 2,9M

    2005/06 avg attendance:
    2004/05 avg attendance: 9,646

    Highest att: 59,179 v. Real Madrid (2006)
    Fans Player of the year 2005/06:
    Fans Player of the year 2004/05: Joaquin
    Best AVG : Joaquin 8,52 (2005/06)
    Best AVG : Cristiano Ronaldo 8,47 (2004/05)
    Top Scorer: Fernando Torres 21 goals (2005/06)
    Top Scorer: Hernan Crespo & Roque Santa Cruz 14 goals (2004/05)
    Top League Scorer: Fernando Torres 16 goals (2005/06)
    Top League Scorer: Juan Sebastian Veron 11 goals (2004/05)
    Most Assists: Joaquin 15 assists (2005/06)
    Most Assists: Joaquin 13 assists (2004/05)
    Most MoM: Joaquin 16 (2005/06)
    Most MoM: Joaquin 10 (2004/05)
    La Liga Best Player of the Year: Joaquin (2005/06)
    La Liga Best Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2004/05)
    European Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2004/05)
    World Footballer of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2004/05)
    Won in a row: 8 games
    Without loosing: 15 games
    Lost in a row: 1 game
    Without win: 5 games
    Record win: 7 x 0 v. Elche
    La Liga results
    05/06 26w 06d 06l - 75gf 27ga - 84 pts - 2nd placed (Barcelona 1st - 97
    pts.)
    04/05 20w 10d 08l - 66gf 33ga - 70 pts - 3rd placed (Barcelona 1st - 92
    pts.)
    Spanish Cup Winners:
    05/06 - Deportivo
    04/05 - Sevilla

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    WARNING: This is a game!

    SPAIN - Sevilla
    Galaxy Balompié S.A.D.
    Microsoft Arena (100,000 seats)
    Chairman: Bill Gates
    General Director: José Carlos Brunoro
    Dir. of Football: Frank Arnesen
    Ass. Manager: Zagallo, Carlos Queiroz
    Coaches: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes, Moracy Sant'Ana, Javier Clemente,
    Daniel Passarella, Ubaldo Fillol, José Manuel Otxotorena
    Physios: José Luiz Runco, Filé, Rodrigo Lasmar, Renato Moreira Lotufo

[...]

    2005/06 avg attendance: 32,335
    2004/05 avg attendance: 9,646

    Highest att: 59,179 v. Real Madrid (2006)
    Fans Player of the year 2005/06: Joaquin
    Fans Player of the year 2004/05: Joaquin
    Best AVG : Joaquin 8,52 (2005/06)
    Best AVG : Cristiano Ronaldo 8,47 (2004/05)
    Top Scorer: Fernando Torres 21 goals (2005/06)
    Top Scorer: Hernan Crespo & Roque Santa Cruz 14 goals (2004/05)
    Top League Scorer: Fernando Torres 16 goals (2005/06)
    Top League Scorer: Juan Sebastian Veron 11 goals (2004/05)
    Most League Goals for club: Hernan Crespo 23 goals
[...]

    World Cup 2006
    winners: Brazil runner-up: Portugal 3rd placed: Uruguay 4th placed: Italy
    World Cup Best Player Award: Dedé

    --
[...]

    FC 9 Fernando Torres (ESP), 19 David Villa (ESP)
    FC 10 José Antonio Reyes (ESP), 23 Hernan Crespo (ARG)

    Record buy: Joaquin EUR 66M (Betis)!
    Record sell: D'Alessandro EUR 55M (Barcelona)!

    Last transfer action before window close:
    Claudio Pizarro sold to Barcelona EUR 50M
    David Villa signed from Zaragoza EUR 31,5M

    UCL Group: + Lyon, Olympiakos & Juventus

[...]

    Ass. Manager: Carlos Queiroz
    Coaches: Valdir Joaquim de Moraes, Moracy Sant'Ana, Javier Clemente,
    Daniel Passarella, Ubaldo Fillol, José Manuel Otxotorena
    Physios: José Luiz Runco, Filé, Rodrigo Lasmar, Renato Moreira Lotufo,
    José Sanchez

    Squad 2006/07:
    GK 1 Leo Franco (ARG),12 Sebastian Saja (ARG), 24 Paulo Ribeiro (POR)
    DR 2 Evanílson (BRA), 22 Andoni Iraola (ESP)
    DL 13 Dedé (BRA), 3 Asier del Horno (ESP)
    DC 6 Ivan Helguera (ESP), 14 Juanito (ESP), 15 Oleguer (ESP)
    DC 26 Naldo (BRA), 5 Jorge Andrade (POR), 4 César (ESP)
    MR 7 Joaquín (ESP), 17 Jorge (ESP)
    ML 11 Cristiano Ronaldo (POR), 21 Xisco (ESP)
    MC 16 Javier Mascherano (ARG), 25 Melli (ESP)
    MC 20 Pablo Aimar (ARG), 8 Juan Sebastian Veron (ARG), 18 Éderson (BRA)
    FC 19 David Villa (ESP), 9 Fernando Torres (ESP)
    FC 23 Hernan Crespo (ARG), 10 José Antonio Reyes (ESP)

    Record buy: Joaquin EUR 66M (Betis)!
    Record sell: D'Alessandro EUR 55M (Barcelona)!

    Future Transfer: Daniel (BRA) from Sevilla, free

    2006/07 avg attendance:
    2005/06 avg attendance: 32,335
    2004/05 avg attendance: 9,646

    Highest att: 59,293 v. Barcelona (2007)

    Fans Player of the year 2006/07:
    Fans Player of the year 2005/06: Joaquin
    Fans Player of the year 2004/05: Joaquin
    Best AVG : Joaquin 8,56 (2006/07)
    Top Scorer: Fernando Torres 21 goals (2005/06)
    Top League Scorer: David Villa 17 goals (2006/07)
    Most League Goals for club: Hernan Crespo 39 goals
    Most League Apps for club: Joaquin 95 games
    Most Assists: Joaquin 15 assists (2005/06)
    Most MoM: Joaquin 16 (2005/06)
    La Liga Best Player of the Year: Joaquin (2006/07)
    La Liga Best Player of the Year: Joaquin (2005/06)
    La Liga Best Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2004/05)
    La Liga Goalkeeper of the Year: Leo Franco (2006/07)
    European Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2006)
    European Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2005)
    European Midfielder of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2006)
    European Goalkeeper of the Year: Leo Franco (2006)
    World Player of the Year: Joaquin (2006)
    World Footballer of the Year: Joaquin (2006)
    World Footballer of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2005)
    Won in a row: 9 games
    Without loosing: 17 games
    Lost in a row: 1 game
    Without win: 5 games
    Record win: 7 x 0 v. Elche
    La Liga results
    06/07 w d l - gf ga - pts - 1st placed CHAMPION
    05/06 26w 06d 06l - 75gf 27ga - 84 pts - 2nd placed (Barcelona 1st 97pts)
    04/05 20w 10d 08l - 66gf 33ga - 70 pts - 3rd placed (Barcelona 1st 92pts)
    Spanish Cup Winners:
    06/07 - Galaxy v. Barcelona
    05/06 - Deportivo
    04/05 - Sevilla
    UEFA Cup Winners:
    2007 - Liverpool
    2006 - Deportivo
    2005 - Dortmund
    UCL Winners:
    2007 - Arsenal
    2006 - Roma
    2005 - Bayern

    World Cup 2006
    winners: Brazil runner-up: Portugal 3rd placed: Uruguay 4th placed: Italy
    World Cup Best Player Award: Dedé

    --
    Eduardo Liguori

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

Games Video Games