FS: Motorola V400 Unlocked

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
February 13, 2005 12:24:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,tor.forsale,tor.forsale.misc (More info?)

For sale:

Used Motorola V400
Phone is unlocked and is not FIDO branded
Includes Original box with manual, charger and earpiece.
Also included is a data cable in original box with Motorola Mobile Phone
Tools software.
Phone is in good condition except for a scuff mark on the bottom of the
casing near the data/power port.

$150 OBO

Photos available by request. Direct questions to not_howard33@yahoo.com

More about : motorola v400 unlocked

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 2:25:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,tor.forsale,tor.forsale.misc (More info?)

Used Motorola V400 Phone is unlocked / unbranded, upgrade
to V600 software. comes with charger and earpiece. Also
included is a data cable, CD and software. Phone is in good
condition except for a few minor scratch here and there.
$140 firm and pickup in Toronto are.

we also provide GSM phone unlock/upgrade/repair service.
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 4:21:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,tor.forsale,tor.forsale.misc (More info?)

Used Motorola MPX200 Phone /w windows 2003 with charger,
cradle and earpiece. Also >included is a data cable, CD and
software. Phone in good condition except for a little minor
scratch here and there. $200 firm and pickup in Toronto are.
We also provide GSM phone unlock/upgrade/repair service.
!