access an unnamed file

When I play CoC at 2am-games.com a window keeps popping up that says "Objects
Windows Application - an attempt was made to access an unnamed file past its
end".

A few months I found the fix for this error but it's happening again and now
I can't find where I got my information from. Can anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about access unnamed file

    Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file :
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

    875351 - You receive a Data Execution Prevention error message in Windows XP Service Pack 2:

    Mark L. Ferguson
    "naythor" <naythor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1AD8CE1-8E1F-40C7-929F-B9B9EAACDCB9@microsoft.com...
    > When I play CoC at 2am-games.com a window keeps popping up that says "Objects
    > Windows Application - an attempt was made to access an unnamed file past its
    > end".
    >
    > A few months I found the fix for this error but it's happening again and now
    > I can't find where I got my information from. Can anyone help?

Support Microsoft Windows XP