access an unnamed file

June 18, 2005 7:53:04 PM

When I play CoC at 2am-games.com a window keeps popping up that says "Objects
Windows Application - an attempt was made to access an unnamed file past its
end".

A few months I found the fix for this error but it's happening again and now
I can't find where I got my information from. Can anyone help?

More about : access unnamed file

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 3:01:13 PM

Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file :
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

875351 - You receive a Data Execution Prevention error message in Windows XP Service Pack 2:

Mark L. Ferguson