allen

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

With windows xp update I cannot pause it as I used to with win2000. Is this
the way xp is supposed to work?

Allen wrote:
> With windows xp update I cannot pause it as I used to with win2000. Is this
> the way xp is supposed to work?

I believe so. You can continue to work while it does it's thing in the
background most of the time. You might not want to play any games or
use anything incedibly resource intensive, but your usualy websurfing
and word processing should be fine.
--
Westie