advice please?.... re: plans

I'm currently on the $25 incoming calls plan....... (I like the plan and
would like to be able to keep it.)

i'm not on a contract... so i'm on a month to month basis.......

the web site states they will only be offering this plan till march 22nd,
2005.....

after that date.... how long do you think they will allow me to keep the
incoming calls plan?

Should I sign up with a fido agreement for 2 years? at the end of the two
years, will they allow me to renew on the incoming plan?

Thanks for any help.

Dan

lurker

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2001

Fido normally grandfather plans, promotional or otherwise. I wouldn't worry
if I were you.

DilusionNews wrote:
> the web site states they will only be offering this plan till march 22nd,
> 2005.....
>
> after that date.... how long do you think they will allow me to keep the
> incoming calls plan?

From what I have informatlly been told, at least a year of
grandfathering. And iof they do plan on widthdrawing a plan for exsiting
customers, they are suppose dto warn you in writing, at which point you
should still be able to get a contract on it.

But things do change and there is no garantee of this.

Ideally, you want to stay on non-contract as long as possible and sign a
2 year contract as late as possible to extend your plan the longest
possible. Trick is probably to call Fido at regular intervals during the
inegration period to find out as soon as possible if there are changes
coming to your account and then take action to sign contract before it
is too late.

After March, if you change plans, you can't go back to it.