Dedicated Major Havoc Registry

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Hi!

I've pretty much totally revamped my website and just for giggles I added a
Dedicated Major Havoc registry.. How many are out there?? help me find out!

All entries are stored in the database until I can look at them and weed out
people messing around. Also, if you have a link to your collection or
informative site please drop me a line so I can add it.

http://www.rgvac.com/Havoc.asp

:)

/brian

http://www.rgvac.com

Tried making an addition, but clicking Submit gets a 404 error.

David Birchell

prOk wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've pretty much totally revamped my website and just for giggles I added a
> Dedicated Major Havoc registry.. How many are out there?? help me find out!
>
> All entries are stored in the database until I can look at them and weed out
> people messing around. Also, if you have a link to your collection or
> informative site please drop me a line so I can add it.
>
> http://www.rgvac.com/Havoc.asp
>
> :)
>
> /brian
>
> http://www.rgvac.com

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

I think my ISP had a little burp recently... try again.. if it doesn't work
email me your info and I'll add it manually...

Thanks :)
/b