Is this going to work..???

"Sunhill" <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no> wrote in message
news:eek:p.st7trl0byczddv@oem-84150d51c68...

> Can someone tell me if this is a good solution if they want to get the
> trophy back
> to Old Trafford...
>
> http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=292893&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Smith+can+replace+Keane&channel=football_home
>

> Sunhill

Well I can't see anyone else that is currently AT man utd that has the
aggressive and tigerish attitude of Smith. Of course I despise Man U so hope
it doesn't work ;-) but he can be no worse than keane currently is in his
role.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:12:47 +0200, Sunhill <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no>
wrote:

>Can someone tell me if this is a good solution if they want to get the
>trophy back
>to Old Trafford...
>
>http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=292893&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Smith+can+replace+Keane&channel=football_home
>

>Sunhill

i dont know. he's never been much of a striker goals wise. as a player
he's always had a good range of passing, and he certainly is
passionate enough.

not convinced he's good enough in the tackle to play holding midfield
though.

still, he cant be as bad as nicky butt.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:12:47 +0200, Sunhill <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no>
> wrote:
>

>>Can someone tell me if this is a good solution if they want to get the
>>trophy back
>>to Old Trafford...
>>
>>http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=292893&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Smith+can+replace+Keane&channel=football_home
>>

>>Sunhill
>
> i dont know. he's never been much of a striker goals wise. as a player
> he's always had a good range of passing, and he certainly is
> passionate enough.
>
> not convinced he's good enough in the tackle to play holding midfield
> though.
>
> still, he cant be as bad as nicky butt.
> --
>
> gamertag: chrisflynnuk
> Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

I was thinking milner was a bit of an arse biscuit "Couldn't hit a barn dorn
with a donkey", till the game with Dubnica ;-).... I still think he's one
just he actually scored for a change.

I sort of agree with you on Smith, he has to be better in the tackle than
Keane is at the moment though, perhaps he can be taught the position by
Keane? if not then they should have tried to get Tudor on a free, I think
Tudor would have been a good holding midfielder. Though I think they may be
trying John O'Shea more in that role if Smith doesn't work.

På Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:55:10 +0200, skrev Pete "Old boy" Heslop
<shadowalk@gmail.com>:

> "Sunhill" <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no> wrote in message
>>
>> Can someone tell me if this is a good solution if they want to get the
>> trophy back
>> to Old Trafford...
>>
>> http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=292893&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Smith+can+replace+Keane&channel=football_home
>>

>> Sunhill
>>
>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
>
> Well I can't see anyone else that is currently AT man utd that has the
> aggressive and tigerish attitude of Smith. Of course I despise Man U so
> hope
> it doesn't work ;-) but he can be no worse than keane currently is in his
> role.

Welcome back, "Mr Wallpaper".

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

TRENDING THREADS