jnhutch is safe/good seller

I recently purchased a marquee from jnhutch that was packaged very
well, was as described, and reasonably priced.
Thanks!

i've met john in person and can say the same.
i bought some of my first vids from him about 5 years ago.
ronald

I sold and shipped a game to him with no problems at all.. Seems like a
good guy all around.

Scott

www.agelessarcade.com