My system will not startup in normal windows. When I disable the auto
restart, I get a message that says DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. How can I
find out which driveris having a problem so I can delete it and reinstall.

Press F8 to boot to the Safe Mode menu, and choose ... "create a Bootlog file". (After a Safe Mode boot, you find ...
%windir%/ntbtlog.txt )

--
Mark L. Ferguson