WTB: T2 parts needed

I'm looking for a couple of parts for T2 that don't seem to be stocked
by the usual suspects.

First, the right kickout (shooter) bracket, part A-14526 in the ops
manual. The part number may not be correct because the parts lookup
x-ref app doesn't register a hit for it.

I also need a part for the ball trough which isn't shown in the
manual. It's the vertical trough edge that mounts under the apron on
top of the pf between the trough and the apron clip. The one I have is
hacked, welded, riveted and generally trashed.

Anyone parting out a T2?