New galaxian/galaga additions to KLOV.

i played that at dave and busters once...pretty cool! i'd never get it
down the stairs though

Wasn't that available in some monsterous 6 player configuration?? For
some reason, I want to say I recall seeing one of those for sale long
ago for $125k or something crazy like that...

Steve P.

6 or 8 (i forget exactly!), yes.

There's one in the Namco station, London and there was one in Smilin'
Sam's in Stevenage too (both UK) although I've not been there since at
least 2000, probably earlier than that.

The times i played them, i thought they were pretty lame TBH. Too much
going on so you just blasted away like crazy until you were dead and
gone. Not much fun really.

Martin.

I'll have to verify this on my next trip to the lake, but I believe
"Miner Mikes" in Osage Beach, MO (central Missouri) has one of these.
Another collector was there recently and told me about a game he played
that I thought sounded like this one, he's into older pins though so he
didn't get all geek-ed out about it (like I would).

Mike Doyle