WTB: Crystal Castles sideart (conversion type)

Bought one yesterday at the auction and would like to get rid of the
Kangaroo sideart. Any chance this is available anywhere? I've found
the link to the Millipede style cabinet artwork image but that won't
work on this cabinet unless I shrink it and it will look goofy because
the cabs are different shapes. I'll even buy some from the inkjet boys
if that is all that is avail.

Thanks

Pat D.

Is this it?
http://www.classicarcadegrafix.com/sunshop/index.php/action/item/id/1669/prevaction/search/previd//prevstart/0/

df

That's the dedicated cabinet artwork.

I've seen a couple of converted Missile Commands but can't recall
seeing any Dig Dug/Centipede/Kangaroo cabinet coversions..

Steve P.

Todd

Pat: I have some stuff for a Crystal Castles Conversion if you need it,
it is a partial factory kit, it will fit the Kangaroo and Centipede
type cabinets, I have a nice marquee and a populated control panel, the
overlay is nice. Email me if you are interested in this. Todd

Pat Danis wrote:
> Bought one yesterday at the auction and would like to get rid of the
> Kangaroo sideart. Any chance this is available anywhere? I've found
> the link to the Millipede style cabinet artwork image but that won't
> work on this cabinet unless I shrink it and it will look goofy because
> the cabs are different shapes. I'll even buy some from the inkjet boys
> if that is all that is avail.
>
> Thanks
>
> Pat D.

Oh, I am aware it was a factory Atari kit (I have the original Atari
conversion manuals for the MC conversion as well as the
Kangaroo/DD/Centi cab conversions) - I was just commenting that I have
never seen one in person. Maybe the Missile Command kit was more
popular...???

Steve

Yeah, the factory made conversion kits to convert Missile Command, Dig Dug,
Centipede and Kangaroo cabs into Crystal Castles. I had a CC in a Kangaroo
cab a couple of years ago. The guy I sold it to eventually found the
conversion side art for it that covered up the entires sides of the cab. I
have also seen a few Missile commands converted in CC as well.

Brian

"Steve Prendergast" <stevenprendergast@gmail.com> wrote in message
> That's the dedicated cabinet artwork.
>
> I've seen a couple of converted Missile Commands but can't recall
> seeing any Dig Dug/Centipede/Kangaroo cabinet coversions..
>
> Steve P.

Todd:

Thanks. I already have those items. Just trying to get a cleaner
looking game than a bunch of monkeys and kangaroos where Bentley should be.

I may take you up later on the control panel. This is taking a back
seat right now as I try to get a Tempest and Spy Hunter working.

If anyone finds some artwork, let me know.

Thanks

Pat D.