RUN TIME ERROR 35761

Hi when I start my computer up a msg comes up saying RUN TIME ERROR
35761

How do i get rid of this msg please.

:?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-RUN-TIME-ERROR-35761-ftopict547271.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1729824
1 answer Last reply
More about time error 35761

    Hi,

    Isolate what program or process is causing it. Use the steps outlined here:

    How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP [Q310560]
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "rastaman" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > Hi when I start my computer up a msg comes up saying RUN TIME ERROR
    > 35761
    >
    > How do i get rid of this msg please.
    >
    > :?

    > request