Trouble with adjusting Horizontal Width on WG K-4675

I have a WG K-4675 that is showing the picture about 4" from the top.
I tried to adjust the picture with the horizontal width coil and it
does not do anything. Can someone assist on what to do? I searched
but did not find any answers to this type of problem. Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about trouble adjusting horizontal width 4675

    Need some help guys....any ideas???

    Original monitor has not been capped. The coil looks to be in nice
    condition but has no effect when adjusted from one end to the other.
    There is about 4" of blank screen on the top that I cannot adjust to.
    Do you think a cap kit will fix this???? Thanks

    capkit? have you replaced width coil yet? does it change at all when
    adjusting?

    <emailgsr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Need some help guys....any ideas???

    Will do...many thanks for the advise....

    if the coil isn't doing anything then it has gone bad (the center is
    basically packed powder and isnt' the most durable substance).

    You absoluely should throw in a cap kit and switch out the coil.

    > Original monitor has not been capped. The coil looks to be in nice
    > condition but has no effect when adjusted from one end to the other.
    > There is about 4" of blank screen on the top that I cannot adjust to.
    > Do you think a cap kit will fix this???? Thanks

    i agree with last post!

    Kelly

    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > if the coil isn't doing anything then it has gone bad (the center is
    > basically packed powder and isnt' the most durable substance).
    >
    > You absoluely should throw in a cap kit and switch out the coil.

Games Video Video Games